portable devices ipad and psp :)
This presentation contains the uses, advantages and disadvantage of 2 well know portable devices which are the ipad and psp.
The PSP which is under the brand sony
anf ipad which is under the bran apple
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - portable devices ipad and psp :)
Done by: Maya said
• The PlayStation Portable is the only handheld video game console to
use an optical disc format, Universal Media Disc, as its primary
• You can use it as a digital mapping system and a graphing calculator.
• It is used for storing data (photos, applications, videos and mp3)
there’s also a camera to take photos and memories.
• The PSP has a much clearer screen. It's not HD, but it looks HD.
• The PSP can play music much like an iPod.
• The PSP can play movies (either by placing them on the memory
stick, or by UMD format). XD as I used to do.
• The PSP has hardly any good games to play.
• It's not a touch screen so it takes on the role of your
controller, and it's clunky.
• Most gaming controllers have a LEFT and a RIGHT analog stick, but the
PSP only has a right analog. This makes any normal games very hard to
control, for example trying to play a shooter on the PSP is very hard
and not much fun.
• Surf on the Couch: You can surf the internet, searching for something,
while not moving an inch from your place.
• eReader: The ability to read the hottest novels and stories in your ipad,
and sometimes for free.
• Recipe Book: The size and weight of the ipad makes it easier for kitchen
uses. Plus there’s lots of cooking application on the ipad.
• Portability: The iPad is extremely portable, weighing under 1.5 pounds and
just over a third of an inch thick. The full-sized iPad is 9.5 inches by
7.3 inches, small enough to fit into a handbag and some purses
• 10 Hours of Battery Life: If you’re not using it for heavy uses it can
also last long.
• Cheaper Apps: There are lots of fun and useful cheap applications some are
also for free!!
• Less Expandability: If the space capacity in your ipad finished you’ll
have to erase your staff for space you can’t insert a memory card.
• More Expensive: The iPads price is not in so many reach it may be a bit
expensive than other portable tablets.
• Little Customization: It means some apps simply aren't available for the
iPad. And there are some application, hardly, that can only get it on the
iPad if you jailbreak the device and find your way around the App Store.
so much for
thing or two