Presention dr johan
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Presention dr johan
• According to Hardy (2000), information and communications
technology (ICT) is used to refer to the variety of tools and
techniques to computer, to communication including both directed
and broadcast, to information sources such as CD-ROM and the
internet, and associated technologies such as robots, video
conferencing and digital TV.
• According medical news today (2014), dyslexia is specific reading
disability. It is typically characterized by difficulties word
recognition, spelling and decoding.
• Beading Embroidery is art work use are media beads and thread
using sewing technique.
BACKGROUND OF STUDY
• The aim of this research is to develop ICT to teach dyslexia
• According to Child Development Institute,(n.d) children with
dyslexia have difficult learning to read one or more
information processing problems. (Book majority in word)
• . According to (Tinio, (n.d) ICT is a device that can design
store, retrieve, manipulate, transmit or receive information in
a digital form.
• Topic – to use of ICT in teach embroidery to Dyslexia
• Research Problem - According to the U.S. National Institutes
of Health, dyslexia is a learning disability that can hinder a
person's ability to read, write, spell, and sometimes speak.
• Support - Many pupils consider ICT tools very helpful in that
it helps them to do assignments teachers see that ICT
enables students with special needs or difficulties.
• To identify how ICT can help dyslexia student in
• To identify how ICT can help teacher to teach dyslexia
student in embroidery.
• To identify tools of ICT to attract dyslexia student in
• i. How ICT can help dyslexia student in learning
• ii. How ICT can help teacher to teach dyslexia student
• iii. What are suitable tools of ICT to attract dyslexia
student in learning embroidery?
• According to Dunmill and Arslanagic (2006), ICT is a
variety of tool hardware and software. For hardware such
as individual computers, scanners and digital camera and
for software such as database programs and multimedia
programs in computer programs. Besides that,
telecommunication products also an ICT such as phones,
faxes, moderns, video and web camera. All the types of
ICT is function as a devices to access, retrieve, store,
organise, editing, present, send material, and
communicate over the world by using digital. In this study,
ICT is refer to teaching tools to help special students in
• 1.6.2 Dyslexia : . According to Child Development
Institute,(n.d) children with dyslexia have difficult learning
to read one or more information processing problems.
• According medical news today (2014), dyslexia is specific
reading disability. It is typically characterized by difficulties
word recognition, spelling and decoding.
• 2.1 ICT in helping Special Student
• 2.2 ICT in helping teacher
• 2.3 Tools of ICT to attract student
Observed (to collect information of respondent opinion
about the use of ICT in teaching DYSLEXIA)
• Snowball Sampling
• Purposive sampling