Naadam ceremony presentation
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naadam ceremony presentation
When and Where is it celebrated? When was it started to hold? Who celebrates? The history of this festival? Why is it held? how important? How to celebrate? And so on
• Naadam (Mongolian:"games") is a traditional type of festival in Mongolia.
• The biggest festival (Naadam of the Country) is held in the Mongolian capital Ulaanbaatar during the National Holiday from July 11 – 13, in the National Sports Stadium.
Naadam is the most widely watched festival among Mongols,• . Now it formally commemorates the 1921 revolution when Mongolia declared itself a free country.
• Another popular Naadam activity is the playing of games using shagai,
• The main The three games
• Wrestlers wear two-piece costumes consisting of a tight shoulder vest (zodog) and shorts (shuudag).
• Each wrestler has an "encourager" called a zasuul.
Titles• Zaan arslan egreer yrisan tsaasnaasaa draa olood bichne
• Horse racing Riders in Mongolia during Naadam festival.
each race is determined by age class.• The top five horses in each class
• The last horse racing is Daaga race (two-year- old horses race)• bayan khodood (meaning "full stomach")