Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - PopplerSResume2015
Sunny S Poppler (208) 794-3626 ∼ firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking full-time medical office position where I may utilize my strong customer service skills
and an aptitude for working collaboratively in a healthcare environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Detail-oriented, timely, and reliable.
● Adept with current computer technologies, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
● Proficient in medical terminology
● Highly trainable, fast learner
● Trained with patient Intake/Outtake, EMS system MBS
● Experienced front desk administrator
● Adaptable, efficient, and flexible in environments with high volume and patient turnover
● Practiced public speaker with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Diverse experience as instructor and leader with both children and adults.
● Effective working independently or in a team environment.
Modern Rehab, Meridian, ID February 2014 - September 2015
Front Office Coordinator
Public Relations Specialist
Physical Therapy Tech
ISR Capital, Boise, ID August 2013 – February 2014
Executive Assistant to Mining Operations
Genesis Mission Project, Garden City, ID February 2013-July 2013
Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO Summer 2012
PA-C Medical Assistant
First Bank of Idaho, Ketchum, ID December 2008 – September 2009
CERTIFICATION: BLS Healthcare Provider (CPR & AED) Certified, American Heart
Boise State University, Boise, ID May 2013
Premed, Dean’s List
Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA June 2007
Bachelor of Business in Economics, Minor in French