Politics Section Structure
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Politics Section Structure
Content: 2 – 4 pages
Intention: to allow the voter to make an informed decision by producing objective, unbiased information.
• Research Manifesto for each of the political parties standing in Essex for the General Election in
• Highlight the main campaign points that each party are standing for.
Intention: To remain objective and unbiased.
• Give an overview of the General Election.
Report on new government’s performance.
• Report on how our elected MP’s are doing and what they are doing for Essex.
• Comment on opposition party’s performance.
• Comment on campaign groups who are not a political party.
• Where to get help with Benefits.
• Updates to Welfare Benefits e.g. ESA, PIP, Universal Credit etc.