ppt on natural medicines
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natural medicines
BENEFITS AND USES
Being an energy tonic like ginseng or bastard ginseng
for instance, is uniquely more efficacious for soothing
the mind, easing arthritis.
Ashwagandha is used for a numerous range of
disorders including anxiety, respiratory disorders such
as emphysema, asthma bronchitis & coughs, nervous
disorders, gynaecological disorders, especially
functional female and male infertility & impotence.
Liquid preparations made by this product may
include sugar and/or alcohol. Caution is
recommended if individual have diabetes,
alcohol dependence or liver disease.
Ashwagandha is not prescribed for use during
pregnancy. Tell to doctor before using this
product. Because of potential risk to the infant,
breast-feeding while using this product is not
prescribed. Don’t use Ashwagandha is
individuals have digestive disorders & ulcers.
BENEFITS AND USES
• Benefits and Uses Benefits Arnica enhance the
blood supply & accelerates healing.
• It also increases the rate of absorption of
• Arnica is more effective when diluted with
from one to six parts of warm water.
• It is a stimulant to the skin, promoting
absorption of nutritive material.
• Arnica is also good for chapped lips, irritated
nostrils and acne, when applied as a salve.
• Macerated oil is beneficial for treating
bruises, strained muscles and other problems
associated with overexertion or trauma.
• As an anti-inflammatory, pain reliever and an
antibiotic, is used in liniments & creams for
dislocations, sprains, bruises, chilblains, and
• It works well in pain causing prostaglandins.
It’s internally used as a mouth wash & gargle
when fighting inflammation of the mucus
• Side Effects Liquid preparations made by this
product may include sugar and/or alcohol.
Caution is recommended if individual have
diabetes, alcohol dependence or liver disease.
• Don’t use Ashwagandha is individuals have
digestive disorders & ulcers.
• Drug Interactions Arnica may increase the action of
drugs known to cause a prolonged QT interval.
• Such drugs are as follows: