National partnership manager application for hcl
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - National partnership manager application for hcl
AIESEC India has recently struck an NEP with HCL based in Noida.
The current contract is to deliver 12 interns from USA, UK and
a few countries from Europe, starting from March 2015. The
interns need to belong to the HR sub product. The objective is
to train these interns during the one year internship and then
retain them in the HCL offices abroad to increase the count of
foreign nationals in these offices as compared to Indians and
even look at opening up new HCL offices in un-tapped
geographies. The interns will also work on a social project
within HCL, with one of the HCL sponsored NGOs during their
GIP. This is to ensure added value to the internship program of
HCL offered through AIESEC. Our aim to is to deliver the pilot
phase and re-sign the partnership with increased intern
requirement and other engagement models like social media
• Title: National Partnership Manager
• Duration: January 2015 to June 2015 (can increase subject to performance)
• Compensation: Learning and experience of working closely with AIESEC India MC and HCL.
Additionally, a certification from AIESEC India and HCL for your tenure as National
Partnership Manager. Stipend amount of INR 10,000 per month.
• XP preferred: VP from an operations background.
• Deliver the current requirement of 12 interns that HCL has by sourcing relevant talent from
the AIESEC network (USA, UK, Europe mostly), preferably with a TM background.
• Work on a model which will help us help HCL retain the talent hired through AIESEC.
• Ensure the selection and the on-boarding process is smooth by coordinating with HCL and
• Nurture the partnership during your tenure to :
• Increase the number of requirements by HCL
• Identify additional engagement avenues for HCL, to engage on, with AIESEC.
• Show partnership value to HCL from time to time to ensure they become long-standing
• Overall, ensure partnership grows in terms of revenue and engagement avenues.
• Work with the MC to ensure proper follow up on the partnership discussions with HCL and in
due course, ensure that HCL engages with us at other levels too.
• Please provide your name, LC and contact details.
• Why are you applying for the role of National Partnership
Manager for HCL? What special qualities do you bring to
• Mention your plan of sourcing talent from UK, USA and
rest of Europe for the HR sub product, for HCL. How do
you intend to tap into their EP market or build supply for
• What is your understanding of account management?
How will you ensure that partnership value is showcased
to the client at all points of time.
• What support do you need from the MC for the execution
of your role.
If you’reinterested, please send in yourapplication
to the Director, National Exchange partnerships,
firstname.lastname@example.org. If youhave any
queries, please get intouchwith himthrough +91
9819768857. Applicationdeadline:11:59 PM on
25th January, 2015