Nairobi Presentation Proposal For Conferences Aitec
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nairobi Presentation Proposal For Conferences Aitec
CONFERENCE PRESENTATION PROPOSAL
(Please note that presentations must include a case study)
1. Speaker name: Santanu Sengupta
2. Organisation: Change Innovators Society
3. Country: Kolkata India
4. Job title: Secretary
5. Email address: email@example.com
6. Landline phone number: 913323455480
7. Mobile number: 919831002625
8. Conference title: Banking and Mobile Money Comesa
9. Conference date and city: 24-25th February,2010, Nairobi, Kenya
10. Type of presentation:
SHOWCASE (30 mins + 10 minutes Q&A] commercial with branding; cost US$4,500). Below are the
benefits of this kind of presentation:
It is branded in the programme.
Appropriately sized pop-up or banner next to podium during presentation
You will have your logo (linked to your website) on the AITEC Africa website on the relevant event
page as Showcase Sponsor.
Prominent branding on all pre-event publicity material and advertising.
Mention in the press promotional material including ads and press releases.
Five complimentary delegate registrations for the conference.
25% discount on up to five additional delegate registration places.
Insert in the delegate bag.
STANDARD (20 minutes; of general interest and educational; no branding; no cost)
(Please see if you an make it 20mnts+10 as usually it extends much beyond)
11. Presentation topic (to be included in conference programme):
"Mobile Money and Banking the Pivot for Financial Inclusion”
12. Brief outline of presentation: will send about 3-4 slides shortly
13. Brief biographical note on the speaker (to be used in publicity and for the introduction in the
programme as well as appearing on the Aitec Africa website together with your photo)
PLEASE SEND A PHOTO OF YOURSELF TO GO WITH YOUR BIOGRAPHY ON OUR WEBSITE
NOTE: Conference generic presentations (which must include a case study) are limited to 20 minutes of actual
presentation time and marketing of corporate content should be kept to a minimum (one slide). Showcase
Presentations are allocated 30 minutes (plus 10 minutes Q & A). Speakers are asked to keep PowerPoint slides
to a minimum. Ten slides should be the maximum for a 30-minute presentation. Actual presentations should
focus on the key points the speaker wants to get across.
Please email this proposal, together with a photograph and biography of the speaker, to: