NAL Jobs 2015-2016 For 23 Scientist Posts (Important Instructions To Apply)
National Aerospace Laboratories has released a recruitment notification for filling 23 posts of Scientist and Senior Scientist. More details- http://privatejobshub.blogspot.in/2013/02/nal-recruitment-2013-wwwnalresin.html
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NAL Jobs 2015-2016 For 23 Scientist Posts (Important Instructions To Apply)
NAL Jobs 2015-2016 For 23 Scientist Posts (Important Instructions To Apply)
1. These positions are open only to Indian Nationals/Overseas citizens of India.
2. The appointment will be in the CSIR National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL),
Bangalore, under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) which is an
Autonomous Body. However, the appointees are liable to be posted in any of the
Labs/Institutes of CSIR situated anywhere in India as and when required.
3. A Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable
separately for each post (candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD, Women and regular
employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee) in the form of
Demand Draft valid for a period of atleast 3 months from the last date for receipt of
applications. Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of Director, NAL and
payable in Bangalore.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Online
Application form for each post indicating the Category and Post Code along with
prescribed application fee and copies of all marks cards, certificates and testimonials
separately for each post.
5. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be
counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational
qualifications for the post.
6. In respect of equivalent clause in educational qualifications, if a candidate is claiming
a particular qualification as equivalent as per the requirement of the advertisement,
then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the
authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated. Otherwise, the
application is liable to be rejected.
7. If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a
transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be
8. Application from the candidates working in CSIR, Govt. Departments and Public
Sector Undertakings will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel
within 15 days from the closing date prescribed for receipt of online applications and
with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of
appointment order, if selected. However, Advance copy (Xerox copy) of the
Online Electronics Application Form together with application fee, all
certificates & testimonials etc. must be submitted before the closing date.
9. Persons with Disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under
GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
10. In case a shortlisted candidate is staying abroad, his/her candidature maybe
considered in absentia by the Selection Committee on his/her written request.
11. The Selection Committee may choose to place the candidate in any of the Grade Pay
within the Pay Band depending upon the performance of the candidate and subject to
meeting the minimum eligibility criterion specified.
12. The application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid
will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other
recruitment or selection process.
13. Incomplete applications (ie., without photograph, unsigned or without application fee,
applicable testimonials etc) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
14. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing
date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered
elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by this Laboratory. Any enclosure
received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected
therewith. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
15. Printout of Online Electronics Application Form not accompanied with (i) photograph
of the applicant; (ii) prescribed application fee; (iii) requisite information asked for in
the Online Electronics Application form; (iv) Xerox copies of Marks Card / Certificates
for all the semesters/years from degree level onwards; (v) Proof regarding date of
birth & age; and (vi) applications received after the closing date will not be
considered. Incomplete applications will be outrightly rejected.
16. Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any
right in a candidate for being called for Test/Interview.
17. In the event of number of applications being large, Screening Committee
CSIR-NAL will adopt its own shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates
to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any or more of the following
i. On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed
in the advertisement.
ii. On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum
prescribed in the advertisement.
iii. By holding a written test.
iv. Any other methodology as deemed fit by the Screening Committee.
The Laboratory reserves the right to call for Test/Interview only those candidates
who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence
in this regard.
18. Only outstation candidates (within India) called for Interview only will be reimbursed
Travelling Allowance (TA) as admissible under rules i.e. a single Second Class
Railway Fare (by Mail or Express) each way from their normal place of residence or
from the place of undertaking the journey, whichever is nearer to Bengaluru on
production of proof of journey. For road journeys between stations not connected by
rail, the actual bus fare or road mileage at the lowest rate as admissible under rules,
will be reimbursed, on production of documentary proof (bus tickets) and provided
that the distance covered by road is more than 20 kms each way.
19. CSIR-NAL reserves the right not to fill up a particular post or all the posts, if it so
desires. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary at the time of actual
20. The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of
taking over charge of the post. The probationary period may be extended or curtailed
at the discretion of the Competent Authority. After successful completion of
probationary period, they will be considered for confirmation in accordance with the
21. The selected candidates will not be permitted to apply for appointment elsewhere or
in CSIR-NAL during the probationary period and if they have already applied for any
posts in any other organization, they may have to intimate the details of such
applications, immediately after joining the Laboratory.
22. The print out copy of Online Application Registration Form duly signed together with
recent passport size photograph, Application fee, copies of Matriculation / SSLC /
Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Ph.D / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Marks
Cards for all the Semesters / Years and other testimonials in support of Date of Birth,
Qualifications, Experience etc. should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing
“Application for the post of Senior Scientist / Scientist, Post Code No._______,
Advt.No.3/2015” ON OR BEFORE 27 August 2015 addressed to:
The Sr Controller of Administration
CSIR National Aerospace laboratories
Post No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli
Bangalore – 560 017 (Karnataka).
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS-
As the Screening/Shortlisting of applications will be done on the basis of information
furnished through the Online application form by the applicants, it is necessary that
only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of
wrong/false information will be a disqualification and CSIR-NAL will NOT be
responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information.
Candidates may register online immediately on seeing the advertisement to avoid
last day rush/disappointment.
The decision of CSIR-NAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection
of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/interview will be final and
binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in
this connection from any individual or agency on behalf of the candidate.
25. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be
treated as a disqualification for the post.
INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.