Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Pridvi
GURRAM PRITHVI RAJ
D.O.B : 16 October 1992
Age : 22 years
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plot 100 north ,road number 17, right side lane next to vv towers apartment Hyderabad,
Phone No: +91-9491341685
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities that offers professional growth while being
resourceful, innovative and flexible and become more proficient and constructive in this field. I
would like to pursue a career in this challenging field and make optimum use of my knowledge
and skills gained, in such a way that I not only groom myself at an individual level but also prove
to be an asset to society.
Sri Indu Institute of Pharmacy, Hyderabad April 2014
Bachelor of pharmacy. Percentage: 69.15
Alphores Junior College, Karimnagar March 2010
Intermediate. Percentage: 84.5
Bhasyam talent school, Rajahmundry March 2008
Secondary School Certificate. Percentage: 74
• Minor Project: “ An effective study of drugs used in lie detection ”
• Major project ; An Experiment to test the Anti diabetic activity of momordica charantia
Aqueous extract on albino rats.
• Worked with team members to addresses issues in The general mechanism of action
pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of drugs used In Lie Detection. This project
earned ‘A’ grade as a best team project.
STARTECH LABS PVT. LTD
Internship duration (1month)
• Deeply studied quality control and quality analysis on various sophisticated analytical
equipment. Like HPLC, GC, UV-VIS, FTIR, Particle Size Distribution Analyzer (PSD),
AAS & TOC.
• Expertise in all editions of Windows and MS Office.
• Strong team collaboration skills. Work closely with team members to achieve goals.
• Ability to approach problems logically & rationally.
• Action oriented and self disciplined.
• Active member of a “Blood donating society” since 4 years
• Received several certificates of merit for securing the highest marks in several subjects
during schooling years.
• Finalist in the prestigious Times Inter School Quiz Contest-AQUA REGIA.
• Active member in community service organization ROTARACT CLUB since 2010.
• Active participant in Swachh Bharat Mission.
• Volunteer in Ecofriendly-no plastic bag campaign in my city.
• Member in UNICEF tap project since 2011.
• Participated in the Hyderabad 10 km run for the past four years.
• Participated in several sports events at the school level and secured top positions in chess.
• Participated in South India Children’ Science Festival in 2006 as a delegate
• Attended various conferences and seminars as a delegate
• Passionate about cricket and music.
• Very enthusiastic in organizing fests and events.
• Passion for traveling and learning new culture.
• Interested in social work with Blue Cross. (I volunteer in Feeding, cleaning and grooming
the abandoned and injured animals).
• adventure sports are among the other interests.
• Inquisitive to know more and open in accepting new ideas.
• Determined and motivated learner.
• Organized with leadership qualities.
• Holistic and insightful in approach.
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best
of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Hyderabad, India PRITHVI RAJ