Port and shipping management ANSWERS PROVIDED. CONT: DR PRASANTH MBA PH.D. MOB: +91 9924764558 WEB: www.casestudyandprojectreports.com
ANSWERS PROVIDED. CONT: DR PRASANTH MBA PH.D. MOB: +91 9924764558 WEB: www.casestudyandprojectreports.com
PROVIDED CASE STUDY SOLUTIONS, PROJECT REPORTS PROJECT GUIDANCES, ASSIGNMENT ANSWERS ETC…
MBA – EMBA-MSW-BBA-BBM-BMS-BCOM
ALL INDIAN & FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES
UPES, IGNOU, ISBM, IIBM, KSBM, PSBM, ISMS, NIBM, IIBMS, XAVIER NIBM,IIMRT, IBSAMS, ETC..
CONTACT: DR PRASANTH MBA PH.D. DME
Mob: +91 9447965521 OR +91 9924764558
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Port and shipping management ANSWERS PROVIDED. CONT: DR PRASANTH MBA PH.D. MOB: +91 9924764558 WEB: www.casestudyandprojectreports.com
Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies
PORT AND SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
Maximum marks: 80
PART A — (2 × 10 = 20 marks)
Answer any TWO questions.
1. What is turnaround time?
2. List out the elements of dock safety.
3. What is meant by intermodal connectivity of ports?
4. What are performance indicators? Give examples.
5. Explain briefly about ISPS code.
PART B — (4 × 15 = 60 marks)
Answer any FOUR questions.
6. Explain the factors affecting development of a port.
7. Explain the functions of stakeholders of a port.
8. Outline the factors affecting terminal productivity.
9. Explain in detail about green field projects.
10. Outline the various features of container terminal.
11. Outline the environmental issues connected with ports.
12. Explain in detail why inland waterways need to be developed for sustainable economic