Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Poornima's CV
Opp to Robert Bosch,
Poornima K Rajendran Mobile no: 9900737507
To seek a challenging career in a professionally managed concern where there is scope for
improvement, growth and an opportunity to apply the skills and knowledge that I have gained.
2 Years and 11 months (16/11/2011 to 15/10/2014) as an Research Analyst in Customer Resolution Services
(CRS) formerly known as Check Research & Adjustments(CR&A) in Central Transaction Operations(CTO)
in JP Morgan, Bangalore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Instrumental in Check Research & Adjustments (CR&A) by researching accounts and
resolving financial outages or claims submitted by customers, item processing, reconcilement
groups, and correspondent banks including the Federal Reserve.
• Involving in Reconciliation of the Bank’s day to day transaction with the proof tape or the
source tape. If any difference found in the balance then the necessary adjustment is made by
either debiting the corresponding bank account or the customer account or the Bank GL
• Involving in Escheatment of funds at the month end as per Federal Reserve Guidelines.
• Working in timely and accurate manner to minimize losses to the firm and determining new
methods of research. Ensuring Service Level Agreement (SLA) is being met in accordance
with established guidelines, with the client.
• Actively working for Reconciliation work of Teller’s account & Bank Account with the
• Communicating with retail and corporate customer service representatives for R&A
• Ensured 100 percent quality till date in the role of research specialist.
• Part of Charge off Committee, ensuring no charge offs (loss to the company).
• Worked on Escalations for the team at the time of Attrition
• Learned all work types keenly in Cross Training
• Assisting the new joiners in the process.
Applications Worked on:
• PEGA WEB CRA
• ECD(Enterprise Customer Deposit)
• Enterprise Service Delivery System
• BBM (Finance): NMKRV College, Bangalore
• Percentage: 81%
• PUC (commerce): NMKRV College, Bangalore
• Percentage: 80%
• Won service card for integrity for the month of july2012.
• Won ace award for the month of July and september2013, phoenix award for march,
july2013, falcon award for the month of august and september2013
• Appreciated as an Upcoming Leader by the team including the AVP
• Generated ideas(JDIs) which were implemented for the improvement of the process
• Always involved in the meetings for updates sharing
• Won Certificate for achieving 100% in Process Assessment
• Always known as a team person
• Always appreciated for creative presentations in the Process level
• Been a part of PMR (Q board) for the month of February2012.
• Volunteering the L&D activities from my process – CRS
• Recognized as a person who believe in learning
• Appreciated for work plans given for the juniors which helped them to compete with the
other team members
• Recognized as a Fast Learner in the Process.
Add On Skills:
• MS-Excel (V-look up, Pivot and few shortcuts of calculations)
• MS-Power Point
• Basic knowledge of capital market/ accounts
• Fair presentation skills
• Good analytical skills
• Quick learner
• Positive minded
Date of Birth: 17-01-1990
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Kannada and Tamil.
Father’s Name: Rajendran
Marital status: Married
Husband’s Name: Praveen Kumar
Extracurricular Activities: Cooking, Reading books, dress designing and painting.
I do here by declare that all the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Bangalore (Poornima K Rajendran)