Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - pooja.doc
Web Developer/ Business Development
Noida (U.P) - 201301
Noida, Delhi NCR
Social Network Link:
Shri Sudhir Yadav
Date of Birth:
Seeking Managerial level assignments in Business
Development with an organization of high repute.
Currently working as a IT sales professional with
management experience in the IT industry.
1.5 Years of proven success in achieving business
goals in highly competitive markets.
2 years of experience in development of Web
applications using PHP Technologies.
Software Developer/Programmer with history of
productivity and successful project outcomes.
Good working knowledge on Application
development and maintenance life cycle process.
Professional in Oracle and MS SQL Server 2000
Polished and professional communication and
● Playing game
● Listening songs.
I am a keen learner and self
motivated, Good Orator, Initiator,
Confident, Soft Spoken, Creative,
Friendly and a good team player
that's a pleasure to work with. I
believe in dedication and being
professional. I have the ability to
carry responsibility and
adaptability to the working
I’ve a good knowledge
pertaining to my profession.
B.Tech (2008-2012) from SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY,
MEERUT (U.P) with Specialization in COMPUTER
Intermediate from Aditya Birla Intermediate College
affiliated from U.P Board in a 2008.
High School from Renupower Intermediate College
affiliated from U.P Board in 2006.
● Web Technologies : PHP , HTML5/CSS, JQuery
and Java Script.
● Languages : PHP & Java.
● Platforms/operating systems: Windows
family 2000/2008 /NT 4.x/9x, MS-DOS, LINUX
● RDBMS : SQL Server
Key Performance Highlights
1. Programmed client’s websites and applications – Worked collaboratively
with clients, teammates and web analysts to complete designs and estimates.
2. Provided insightful ideas for developing effective and accurate codes –
Evaluated latest technology.
3. Developed websites using PHP technology – Enabled video, flash, animations
and audio on websites.
4. Collaborated with technical team members to integrate back-end and front-
5. Communicated with end users and other related departments to ensure that
the website is meeting the client’s expectations and business requirements.
6. Worked on existing websites, adding functions and enhancing the overall
development– Analyzed collected data and monitored its suitability to ensure
successful functioning of the website.