POOJA SINGH (2)
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - POOJA SINGH (2)
E- Mail : email@example.com
Mobile No. : +91 8874279783
I thrive in a position that is innovative, dynamic and challenging, preferably in an environment
that will complement my interest. It is important to me to work for an organization where I will
be able to grow as well as further my skills.
ORANIZATION - Omega biotech Pvt. Ltd
Date of joining-2th
Role & Responsibilities
• Line clearance for Equipment, Manufacturing area and Packing Operation.
• IPQA of Tablet, Capsules, Liquid and Ointment Section.
• In-process checks for leak test.
• Handling of Instruments such as D.T., Friability, Hardness, IR Moisture Balance and Bursting
• In-process control in manufacturing area and packing operation, release for further process of
critical stages after in-process chek.
• Preparation of MFR/BMR/BPR and check online process.
• Ability to work without the need for direct supervision, multi-tasking, and timely
completion of all assignments
• Handling and protecting confidential and sensitive data with integrity.
A qualified graduate in B.tech (Biotechnology).
Energetic, innovative and sincere.
Team player with strong organizational abilities.
Ability to work under pressure.
Adaptable and quick learner.
An effective communicator with team management skills.
Confident, goal oriented and optimistic person.
B.tech (Biotechnology) from Bundelkhand University Jhansi UP.
H.S.C from D.A.V inter college Moradabad(U.P. Board).
S.S.C from D.A.V inter college Moradabad (U.P. Board).
“Potential antimicrobial and antioxidative activity of MORINGA OLEIFERA”
Organization:- Bundelkhand.University. Jhansi
Duration: - 6 Month
Summer internship Details
Duration : 1 Month
Company : RASA LIFE SCIENCE
Title : A study on PEARL LANGUAGE.
MS - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Operating System : Windows- XP, Vista , 7& 8
Training Programs & Seminars
Attended various training programs
Personality Development Program.
Communication Development Program.
One month summer training Bio Brainz, life sciences, Lucknow for basic biotech instrumation.
One month training in Allele Life science for
Isolation of DNA, RNA and PROTEIN
Basic microbial culture techniques.
Basic standing techniques.
Plant tissue culture techniques
Patience in handling stress
Good in making new friends
Having good communication and presentation skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Areas of Specialization
Father’s Name : Mr. Sukhpal Singh
Date of Birth : 01th
Permanent Address : c/53 police club jail road kachehri Bareilly
(U.P.) Pin code - 243001
Languages Known : English, Hindi
I hereby declare that all the above-mentioned information is correct and true up to the best of
Place- Bareilly Signature: Pooja