Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - POOJAS- 2015
Tel: +919899366614: email@example.com
Address: A 79, Defence Colony, New Delhi-110024
Date of Birth: October 2, 1976
• Qualified Marketing Specialist with over 12 years of work experience in both multinational and
• Significant experience in managing brands - of different sizes, with different target audiences, different
budgets, and at different stages of their life cycles. Specialized skills in Innovation, Business Strategy,
Marketing, Advertising and Communications; worked on launching and running of brands.
• Entrepreneurial experience of more than six years in a vertically integrated textile company; giving me
critical hands on business acumen and commercial leverage.
ZOMATO SINCE JANUARY 2015
I have been leading Community Engagement globally- part of the core media team, which is focussing on
exponential consumer growth for the business.
• My daily role essentially involves working closely with country managers and business heads, enabling
global markets to reach traffic and user engagement targets and subsequently, to reach a revenue
RUNEECHA TEXTILES LTD (RTL). JULY 2008 – TO DATE
Promoter Director (Entrepreneur)
Director at RTL with primary responsibility for Marketing and Operations across the Manufacturing
Facility in Jagdishpur, Corporate Office in Noida and Registered office in Mumbai.
• Managing head count of 300 Functional Heads.
Part of the Board and also responsible for driving new business initiatives, marketing and business
development in the domestic and international markets.
• Have been instrumental in setting up of robust MIS reporting for the Management and the Board. Have
worked closely with the finance team for financial statements, statutory audits, internal audits and other
statutory compliances such as Board Meetings and Annual General Meetings.
As an entrepreneur have extensive experience in working with banks on financial structuring, Stock
Exchange regulations, overseeing production, dealing with labour unions, managing vendors and suppliers
across the country, etc
FOUNDATION ADVERTISING SERVICES PVT LTD JUNE 2006-JUNE 2008
Part of the core strategy team, was a key enabler in the launching of several brands and worked closely with
the creative team in building brand identity and finally driving good market share.
Senior Manager, Business Strategy JUNE 2002-JUNE 2006
• Spearheaded new business initiatives, worked on diverse category of clients such as life style, fashion,
FMCG, IT, etc.
• Contributed significantly to the top line by securing accounts across categories such as HP, Da Milano,
Hands Carpets, Latin Quarters, Mc Cain
PERFETTI INDIA SEPTEMBER 1999-JUNE 2002
Senior Brand Executive
• Sales, brand management, trade marketing, consumer promotion, dealer incentive management.
• Responsible for Cofitos, Golia and Centre Fresh and reporting to Marketing Head.
• Extensively travelled across the country including Tier 2 Towns to understand the consumer insights
and Dealer minds to roll out appropriate and successful promotions.
• Designated as an MR representative, successfully executed Usage and Attitude Study through IMRB
and facilitated Dip stick studies and pre and post studies across brands.
EXAMINATION INSTITUTION YEAR
University of Leeds 1999
CBSE Class XII
Shri Ram College of Commerce,
University of Delhi
Carmel Convent School, New
Page No: 2