Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - pooja%20mohindroo
Pooja Mohindroo V.PO. Koti
Tehsil & district - Solan (HP) - 173207
To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organization skills,
educational background and ability to work well with people.
Professional Profile: _____________________________________
I am a post graduate with computer skills like, MS-Word, Excel, Power point and
internet and have a total working experience of more than 3 years and I have
good verbal and written and communication skills in two languages Hindi and
April 2012 – 1st
1) Worked as a Backend relationship executive with Reliance
Communications ltd at Reliance head office Shimla
• Execution of sales plan in the area to achieve desired numbers and market
share as well as revenue for post paid.
• Manage and maintain stock levels for each product category and brands in the
• Identify non-moving stocks, and prepare stocks to report for area supervisor.
• Managing good relations with customer.
• Maintained through information of particular client products.
2) Worked as a Quality Head with Lion Holdings Pvt Ltd Baddi.
Oct 2012 – April 2014
Preview of Company: Lion Holdings Pvt Ltd, company deals in plastic injection
molded components with 70% of market share. It manufactures products like
Dispensers, pumps, plastic caps, and shoe polish handy shine for the MNC
groups like Reckitt Benckiser India Ltd & Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
• To maintain proper level of quality in all the products of the company.
• Daily Inspection of reports of injection components.
• Responsible for upkeep of various records related to process and shop
• Monitor & establish Corrective & Preventive Actions for Process, Raw Material
& Finish Good.
• Preparation of ISO documents, Quality manuals, flow charts and work
instructions and SOP’s for several departments.
• To maintain Q-Level of all the Key products of the company.
• Responsible for conducting internal audit and preparation of audit report.
• Responsible for preparation and approval process of the master shade cards.
• Maintained 5S system on the shop floor.
• Executing in-house training to Quality Inspectors and implements KAIZEN and
5S at workers level.
• Responsible for review and approval of various change controls, deviation and
other out of specification documents.
• Responsibility of handling a team of 11 Quality Inspectors in a way to keep
them guiding and execution of training session’s hours with them for better
improvement in Quality related issues.
3)Start Working as a Packaging Technologist with Procter & Gamble(P&G)
1st July 2014 to till date
• Execution of new cost saving projects for the company.
• Preparation of Technical standards for the process & packaging system of the
• Preparation of Technical drawings over Artios cad and adobe acrobat pro 10.
• Artworks review, approval and submission process for packaging material.
• Responsible for preparation, review, approval, distribution and execution
process for different projects.
• Preparation of protocols and project reports for different kind of new initiatives
• To conduct the stability process, trials and product qualification for any
• To maintain several records related to packaging process.
• Co-ordination with vendors about to design and improve the packaging quality
of the material.
• Review of Records of Analysis & certificate of Analysis of each product
• To ensure that all quality control instruments are suitably qualified (IQ/OQ/PQ)
properly maintained and calibrated.
• Timely support to Regulatory for submission of artworks with new changes.
• Assurance of packaging material for their testing parameters & quality
• Execution of training sessions about the new testing parameters related to
from Himachal Board of school Education (HBSE)
from Himachal Pradesh School Board of school Education in science (non-
• B.sc. (non-medical) from HPU Shimla
• M.B.A in Total Quality Management from Sikkim Manipal University
Extra Curricular activities:
• Awarded as best sportsman in basketball championship in 2006.
• Selected for the all India national level basketball championship in the same
• One year computer diploma from HP University.
Father’s Name : Mr.Devender Kumar
Mother’s Name : Mrs.Reena Devi
Date of birth : 21-03-1992
Marital status : Unmarried
Interest : Travelling & To Solve puzzles, Surfing Internet.
Gender : Female
Languages known : English, Hindi
Current Location : Baddi
I do here by declare that the information given above is true to the best of my
knowledge & belief.
DATE: (Pooja Mohindroo)