Pollen extractors|Pollen extractor machine
We propose practical & economical solutions to extract & treat your pollen and plant matter easily.
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Pollen extractors|Pollen extractor machine
Pollen extractors | Pollen extractor machine
Pollen Extraction has never been simpler…
Pollinator - Pollen Extractor Machine - Stainless Steel Tumbler Filters
Pollen Extractor machine comes with ;-
- a stainless steel filter! Unlike other extraction filters where it is not recommended to places twigs or hard materials into them, in our stainless steel pollen tumble filters, YOU CAN. Our robust pollen filters are basically indestructible, you can put what you want into them!
- a variable speed switch incorporated to help change rotation speeds easily!
- an adapter to suit your wall socket type,
- Free International Shipping
For pollen extraction ;-
When using a Pollen Extractor machine to separate pollens, just place your plant material into the stainless steel filter and place into the pollen box with the lids closed. Then plug in to turn the filter for an half hour or so. Make sure the filter is not turning to quickly so that the plant material gets to mix inside the filter, if you let it turn too quickly, extraction will not be optimum. This is easy due to our incorporated variator to adjust speed. Once your pollen is extracted, simply take the pollen tumble filter out and empty the pollen box into desired container. We supply a plastic card to help collect remaining pollen on the bottom of the Pollen Extractor. To clean the filter and box we recommend using a soft small brush, if necessary for the stainless steel filter, it can be washed in water.
For therapeutical plants ;-
Using a dry method is so much easier than ;-
- wet methods like bubble bags, which means no more making or buying bags of ice to cool your plant material for separation, then waiting for it all to dry.
For therapeutical plants with a resin to extract, before you do the same as for pollen extraction, it is suggested to place your dried plant material into our stainless steel filters and then the freezer for at least an hour or more. The stainless steel will help keep everything cool during the filtering process. The freezing solidifies the resins and helps them break-off easily from the plant matter while they tumble inside the filter. To get the ultimate results from Pollen Extractor machine, repeat the freezing process as many times as necessary to extract the maximum from your plant material. When it is time to clean the "stainless steel filter", use a clean alcohol with either a small brush or soaking tub, then allow the alcohol to evaporate to recuperate remaining extract.