Nanoskin® offers an innovative and effective solution to a serious medical and social problem. To promote rapid healing in lesions caused by burns, ulcers of the lower limbs, or any other condition in which there is epidermal or dermal loss.
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nanoskin Brochure
Nanoskin ® where life continues
Health and Skin Nutrition
The ultimate wound management device
NANOSKIN® is designed to address appearance
and health synergistically, using only natural ingredients.
NANOSKIN® is the combination of science and nature to create
a product that is effective enough to treat and nourish SKIN.
NANOSKIN® contains an abundance of plant extracts
and vitamins aid in skin tissue regeneration .
Reg. Anvisa /M.S 80591940001
Nanoskin® is a novel Biotechnology and unique device indicated for
wound treatment, diabetic foot ulcer, drug delivery applications.
What is Nanoskin®?
Nanoskin matrix extracellular is a patented, 100%
natural biological film that is the result of years of
research in bio-nano-technology.It is a fiber scaffold
of nanometric size, with physical and mechanical
properties that dramatically accelerates wound healing.
microscopy (SEM) of
How does Nanoskin® work?
- Isolation of the exposed nerve terminals, resulting in
immediate pain relief.
- Direct contact of the membrane with the wounded bed
in order to promote new skin development.
- Maintenance of a wet wounded bed, accelerating the
- Allowing efficient oxygen/nitrogen exchange within the
wounded area, thus preventing infection by pathogens.
- promoting tissue orientation for the epidermis and
accelerating the healing process.
Nanoskin® - Main Characteristics
100 % natural
Biocompatible and non-allergenic
No adverse reactions
No sensation of pain
Perfect occlusion of the wounded area
Not permeable to external liquids and contaminants
Natural antibacterial barrier
Quick reduction of the wounded area by approximately
• Skin/ dermal burns;
• Dermal abrasions;
• Skin grafting sites, donators and receptors;
• Nail beds (after nail exeresis);
• Diabetic ulcers;
• Venous ulcers;
• Arterial ulcers;
• Pressure ulcers;
• Perforating plantar disease;
• Infected surgical wounds;
• Decubitus Ulcers;
• Post physical cauterization
• Epidermolysis Bullous.
• Treatment of skin injury with abnormal growth and
uncontrolled skin cells.
• Ulcer Treatment in sickle cell disease
• Treatment of chronic diseases (chronic ulcer) like
Nanoskin® - Diabetic foot
Nanoskin ® is a leader in the treatment of patients
suffering from chronic wounds.
Nanoskin ® is dedicated to alleviating the
Nanoskin® offers an innovative and effective
solution to a serious medical and social problem.
Manufactured by Innovatecs Produtos Biotecnológicos Ltda.
St. Nove de Julho, 1312, CEP 13560042 Sao Carlos- São Paulo, Brazil
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel +55- (16) 34 15 47 80