Prevent Toddler Temper Tantrums
Peanut Buttons is an online infant wear clothing line that sells clothes for baby boys, clothes for baby girls, clothes for toddlers, and more. We aim to make the lives of mom's easier. In the spirit of that, we've put together a slideshow of tips for parents of toddlers.
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - Prevent Toddler Temper Tantrums
A presentation by Peanut Buttons.
About Peanut Buttons
● Peanut Buttons is an online retailer of infant and toddler
● Our mission is to help out the “Make My Life Easier”
● The “Make My Life Easier” Mom has multiple kids and
works hard to balance a family life and a career.
● This slideshow explains how to deal with angry toddlers
in an effort to help busy mothers.
● Remember, temper tantrums are normal for toddlers,
but there are ways to reduce the frequency, intensity,
and length of your child’s tantrum.
● Explain how to follow the rules to your child. For
example, instead of saying “Stop _____”, remain calm
and say “Why don’t you ________”
● Encourage good communication. Remind your children
to use words to express their feelings.
● Know and respect your child’s limits. Your child might
act up simply because they don’t understand or can’t
understand what they’re doing wrong.
● Remain calm. If your child says “no” to you, don’t yell.
You don’t want to trigger frustration.
● Stick to a routine. If your child knows what to expect,
they’ll be less likely to act out.
Need More Ways to Make Raising a Toddler Easier?
Visit Peanut Buttons online at www.PeanutButtons.com!
● We sell infant clothes, baby boys clothing, baby girls
clothing, and clothing for toddlers.
● Our clothing line is comfortable, durable, affordable, and
is designed to make changing as easy as possible.