Merger of AMOF AS and Fjell Technology AS
Langset AS and Fjell...
of 1

Press Release - Merger of AMOF AS and Fjell Technology

Press Release - Merger of AMOF AS and Fjell Technology
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Published in: News & Politics      

Transcripts - Press Release - Merger of AMOF AS and Fjell Technology

  • 1. Press  Release  -­‐  August  13th,  2014     Merger of AMOF AS and Fjell Technology AS Langset AS and Fjell Technology Group AS have signed a Merger Agreement between their daughter companies AMOF AS and Fjell Technology AS. The new company will be called AMOF Fjell Process Technology AS. The company will have an expected annual turnover of approx. NOK 100mill per year. AMOF Fjell has twenty-five employees, consisting of process and mechanical engineers, project managers and administrative personnel, with offices in Straume, Molde, Sweden and Japan. Langset AS will hold 51% of the shares, and Fjell Technology Group AS the remaining 49%. AMOF AMOF AS, for the last 30 years, has primarily been delivering specialized pressure vessels to the oil and gas industry. These pressure vessels are utilized for the process of separating oil, gas, sand, water and other substances. AMOF currently has offices in Molde, Norway and Sweden. Core competences include mechanical design, material technology, welding technology, regulatory compliance, project management and procurement. Fjell Technology Fjell Technology AS is a global innovator within process design and construction. The company has an integrated team of PHDs, mechanical and process engineers from diverse industries such as fishmeal, biomass, petroleum, natural gas, emissions reduction and general process industries. For more than forty years, Fjell Technology AS has been building plants for protein extraction, sludge and liquid waste treatment, in addition to providing specialized high-pressure process equipment and modules for oil and gas production and processing; including Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Separators, Air Coolers, Columns and Tanks. Increased Oil and Gas expertise AMOF's mechanical design experience combined with Fjell Technology's process engineering capability, especially within thermodynamics, will constitute a new center of expertise in Norway within pressurized processing equipment. The new company, AMOF Fjell Process Technology AS, will continue to invest in the following fields: Engineering: • Thermal & Mechanical Engineering • CFD Analysis Flow & Heat Transfer • Fluid Flow Engineering • Testing and Commissioning Design & Fabrication: • Pressure Vessels and Accumulators • Heat Exchangers • Separators, Scrubbers, Hydrocyclones • Coolers and Condensers • Storage Tanks and Columns • Process Modules and Skids For more information, please contact: Chairman, Langset, Terje Uthus, Mob: (+47) 95 02 83 40 CEO, Jan Terje Sønstabø, Mob: (+47) 97 58 47 11

Related Documents