President - Nick Park - Value Added – The Nu Rho Legacy
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - President - Nick Park - Value Added – The Nu Rho Legacy
Value Added – The
Nu Rho Legacy
Investopedia defines “Value Added”
Nu Rho’s Value Add
• Take “homogeneous product”
Transform into professionals ready to take on business world
• Increase “value” of students with résumé buffers, leadership experience, soft
skills, and alumni network
• We want to show off our value add to distinguish our Fraternity from other
organizations and to foster new Brothers
How do we go about doing so?
Marketing Our Value Add
• Show campus community our worth
• Stretch beyond your comfort zones and promote Delta Sigma Pi as the
premier business organization at UC Davis
Involvement is key
• Event planning and widespread publicity
Recruitment should be an active, year-long process, not just a few weeks!
Build Delta Sigma Pi’s reputation and display our value add
Your Own Value Add!
• Every Brother contributes value added to the organization
• What is your value added to your position? To the Chapter? What
are you most proud of in the Fraternity?
• Maximize your value add and you will maximize what you gain
from the Fraternity
“What you give is what you get”
• Do not be afraid to show UC Davis the value of Delta Sigma Pi!
The Nu Rho Legacy
• Strive always to make the Fraternity better than ever before
• The value we bring to the Chapter translates to the value Delta Sigma Pi
brings to our target audience
• Maximize your value add and leave your own personal legacy on the