NA0306 Resume A4 B&W (Updated 5)
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NA0306 Resume A4 B&W (Updated 5)
Carpe Diem, I strongly believe
sucess is found through living life
to the fullest, approaching every
opportunity with natural youthful-
ness and calculated risks.
Cal Poly Pomona
Working toward Master’s degree in Hospitality Management
The Ohio State University
Bachelor of B.A. in Marketing (Fisher College of Business)
Minored in Japanese Language Art
Gianty Inc. (Vietnam) Jan 2015-present
UX Designer/Operator, Digital Marketing Executive, & Project Manager Assistant
• Conducted market research and analyzed competitor’s marketing strategies
• Systemized work flow and prioritized tasks using charts, excels, and mind maps.
• Managed the creation of ideas and contents for the design team.
• Created breakthrough marketing campaign via social media.
• Performed as user experience designer and collaborated with a 10-person team
of UI and graphic designers.
• Managed the supervision of designers to ensure understanding and implemen-
• Provided assistant on a daily basis with miscellaneous tasks.
Funai Service Corporation (Columbus, Ohio) — Apr 2012 - Aug 2014
Intern Operator, Marketing Researcher, & Admin Asisstant
• Performed administrative duties for marketing and executive management.
• Analyzed and translated date into market research.
• Assembled consumer rating reports and updated competitor database through
data entry and compilation.
• Produced presentations and collaborated in written reports.
• Researched and contacted potential clients for the company (liaison).
• Established and organized information into database and maintained appropriate
Global Network GNT. Inc. (Vietnam) — Jan 2012 - Mar 2012
Intern Operator & Social Media Strategist
• Assisted in coordinating online marketing strategies for the company website and
• Facilitated with website restructuring, upgrading content and designing.
• English to Vietanamese / Vietnamese to English translator and creative assistant.
• Researched and operated studies on SNS and User Acquisition.
• Performed a wide variety of file processing documents.
• Served all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Fisher School of Businesses’ Student Organization — Sep 2011 - May 2012
Vice President of Student Development for Fisher Forward Mentoring Program
• Managed organization’s website as head administrator.
• Managed the recruitment of new members and project allocation.
• Planned and expedited event set-up & breakdown.
International Educational Exchange Organization — Nov 2009 - Dec 2011
• Volunteer for Youth for Understanding (YFU) Program.
Writing & Resarch
Contact 219 Pointe Drive,
Brea, CA 92821,
(937) 829 1243
Ngoc Anh Ho (Ann)