PRESSURE MEASUREMENY by NAVEEN TOKAS
PRESSURE MEASUREMENY by NAVEEN TOKAS FOLLOW ME ON:
Published on: Mar 4, 2016
Transcripts - PRESSURE MEASUREMENY by NAVEEN TOKAS
B.Tech E&CE, 8TH SEM
• The diaphragm is a flexible disc, which can be either flat or with
concentric corrugations and is made from sheet metal with high
• The diaphragm can be used as a means of isolating the process
fluids, or for high pressure applications.
• It is also useful in providing pressure measurement with electrical
• Diaphragm gauges are used for small pressure measurements
• Diaphragm gauges are typically spring-loaded as a means of
setting the range and sensitivity
• Diaphragm gauges can be used to measure absolute, gage, and
•A capsule is formed by joining the peripheries of
two diaphragms through soldering or welding.
•Used in some absolute pressure gages.
•Smallest pressure measurement of all elastic
•Used with electrical pressure sensors