Natural salve recipe
A great homemade recipe for salve.
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natural salve recipe
Natural Salve Recipe
Recipe makes approximately 4- 4 oz. tins.
Rosemary Mint Type Fragrance Oil
CASTOR Oil- 16 oz.
BEESWAX White Pastilles
VITAMIN E OIL (Tocopherol T-50) Natural
Flat Round Tin with Lid 4 oz.
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
Pots (for double boiler)
Total Recipe Weights:
Castor Oil - 432 grams
Beeswax - 14 grams
Vitamin E - 9 grams
Natures Garden Rosemary Mint Fragrance Oil - 20 grams
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear
gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Using a double boiler, slowly melt beeswax.
2. Add castor oil and vitamin E oil and mix.
3. Pour into mixing bowl & let cool.
4. Whisk until it becomes supple & smooth.
5. Add your 20 grams of Rosemary Mint Type Fragrance oil and mix well!
6. When the mixture is blended, place finished salve into 4 oz. tins and lid.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our
website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your
responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that
Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those
We hope that you enjoy our natural salve recipe!
Recipe provided by:
Natures Art Soap Co.