An awesome free recipe for natural lavender vanilla body powder.
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natural lavender-vanilla-body-powder
Natural Lavender Vanilla Body Powder
Recipe makes approximately (2)- 7 oz. bottles of body powder.
Lavender 40/42 ESSENTIAL OIL
7 oz. White POWDER Sifter Bottles- 3 pc Set
Other Ingredients Needed:
Stainless Steel Mixing Spoon
Total Recipe Weights:
80 grams Arrowroot Powder
28 grams of Vanilla Powder
10 drops of Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves,
protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Weigh out the Arrowroot Powder and Vanilla Powder in your mixing bowl. Gently stir with your mixing
spoon to blend both powders together nicely.
2. Once your powders are well distributed, add your 10 drops Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil.
3. Again stir gently. This time try to break up any clumps from the essential oil addition. You want your
powder mixture to be clump free. Once your mixture is clump free it is time to package.
4. Using your stirring spoon, carefully fill your powder shaker and lid.
5. Your Natural Lavender Vanilla Body Powder is now ready for use.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website.
Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to
adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell,
we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.