nate terry resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - nate terry resume
Nathaniel R. Terry
208 Old Salem Rd Moore, S.C. 29369
Home (864)595-8223, Cellular (864)316-7189, Work (864)580-2100, Nate.email@example.com
Summary of Accomplishments
•Highly motivated individual offering nine years of military training.
• Multiple Awards for quality and dedication.
• Trained and qualified on electronic fault isolation, schematic interpretation,
wire repair and hydraulic systemrepair.
• 19+ years of on equipment and manufacturing experience.
• Currently pursuing a degree in Automated Manufacturing Technology
1996 - 1999 Weapons Load Crew Member
US Air Force Pope Air Force Base
• Certified and proficient in crew position to assist the load, safe, and download
of ten different types of air munitions on the 23 assigned A-10 aircraft.
• Repaired and maintained munitions handling, loading, and test equipment.
• Inspected,maintained, repaired, modified, and installed aircraft release, launch,
suspension,monitoring, and GAU-8 30 mm gun systems
• Assisted in the inspection of 16 F-16 aircraft for transfer and departure making
the way for the acceptance inspection of 21 A-10 aircraft
• Maintained a 100% pass rate on all 27 Quality Assurance evaluations
• Deployed four times in support of Operation Southern Watch
1999 - 2004 Weapons Maintenance Crew Chief/Expediter
US Air Force Spangdahlem Air Base Germany
• Lead Maintenance crew responsible for Scheduled and Unscheduled
maintenance on 23 assigned O/A-10 aircraft. Also Assigned Duties to 13 other3
man load crews.
• Worked closely with Air Force Engineering Technical specialists to repair
malfunctions that eluded other specialists.
• Worked with independent contractors to install and test a Lightning II laser
targeting pod on the assigned O/A-10 aircraft.
• Chosen to repair a crashed and severely damaged A-10
• Participated in Operation Southern Watch,Northern Watch,and Enduring
• Trained in multiple types of test equipment and advanced wire repair
• Reduced the rate of Quality Assurance Failures for the entire section by 10%
• Trained 50+ individuals on electronic principles and fault isolation procedures
2005 - Present Repackaging Lead Operator
Univar USA Inc. Spartanburg, S.C.
• Responsible for repackaging, storing, and testing hundreds of hazardous
• Daily use of torque wrenches, calibrated scales,lab equipment and forklifts.
• Selected as one of two individuals responsible for handling FDA/ Food grade
•Maintained a 100% pass rate with a 98 or higher rating on all FDA inspections
Gregory Portland High School Portland TX
2014 Currently pursuing Associates Degree in Automated Manufacturing
Technology (4.0 GPA)
Spartanburg Community College Spartanburg SC
Technical Expertise • Deadline Dependent Task Completion, Goal Setting/Accomplishment, Building
and Leading Teams, Problem Solving, Troubleshooting/Repairing electrical and
avionic Problems, Time Management
• Fault Isolation, wire repair, connectorrepair, reading schematics, mechanical
repair, hydraulic repair, laser targeting pod repair, and use of many types of test
Military Training • Basic Training, US Air Force, Lackland Air Force Base TX, 1995 - 1996
• Armament Systems Specialist Course, US Air Force, Sheppard AFB TX, 1996
• Core Automated Maintenance Data Collection System, US Air Force, Pope Air
Force Base NC, 1996
• On Equipment Weapons Maintenance,US Air Force, Pope AFB NC, 1997
• Supervisor Safety, US Air Force, Spangdahlem Air Force Base Germany, 2000
• Airman Leadership School, US Air Force, Spangdahlem AFB Germany, 2001
• Aircraft Armament Craftsman Course, US Air Force, Sheppard AFB TX, 2002
Honors • Load Crew of the month, US Air Force, Pope AFB NC, 1997
• Load Crew of the Quarter, US Air Force, Pope AFB NC, 1997
• Airman of the quarter, US Air Force, Pope AFB NC, 1997
• Quality Assurance Honor Roll, US Air Force, Spangdahlem AB Germany,
2000 - 2004. I won the award 12 out of the 16 quarters
• USAFE IG Award of Excellence, USAF, Spangdahlem AB Germany, 2001
• Distinguished Graduate, Airman Leadership School, Spangdahlem AB
• Wing Maintenance professional of the Quarter, US Air Force, Spangdahlem AB
• NCO of the month, US Air Force, Spangdahlem AB Germany, 2003
• Load Crew of the Quarter, US Air Force, Spangdahlem AB Germany, 2003
•Received “kudos” award for work above and beyond,Univar USA Inc. 2010
• Deans List, Spartanburg Community College, 2014, 2015
Jon Eccelston, Quality Assurance Manager WORK (864)580-2168
Univar USA Inc., Spartanburg Cell (864)612-1459
Bobby Hammock, F/A-18 Field Service WORK (360)929-1648
The Boeing Company Cell (360)720-1990