Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nathaniel-Scurry-II (1)
Nathaniel Scurry II
Self motivated, Determined, Winner.
Sanford, FL 32771
email@example.com - 4073144255
• To enter a new field where I am able to grow and excel.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
United Healthcare Customer Care Professional
Optum - Orlando, FL - October 2015 to Present
-Assist consumer with medical service provider referrals.
-Set physician appointments through validation systems.
-Verification of consumer/member insurance.
-Respond to questions and concerns regarding service, and escalate calls appropriately.
-Answer customer calls regarding existing accounts.
-Registering and canceling members account.
-Technical support and up keep for members account.
-Providing Exceptional Service.
-Updating health records
Computer and typing skills.
Lyft Driver / Uber Driver
Uber Partner / Lyft Taxi & Bus Alternative - Orlando, FL - June 2015 to October 2015
- Driving and navigation.
- Provide a high level of Courteous Customer service.
- Provide Taxi service. Follow traffic rules and regulations, and ensure customer safety.
Customer Service skills, Independent working. Defensive driving on the road.
FedEx Revenue Services / Offline Pricing Request Agent
Randstad - Orlando, FL - January 2012 to June 2015
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitates satisfactory resolution.
- Manage Client-Customers accounts.
- Review Claims of damaged or delayed shipments
- Corresponds frequently with other operators through Microsoft Outlook to make sure all data entry is updated
Microsoft Office Applications.Word,Excel, and Outlook.
Customer Service skills
FedEx Customer Care/ Revenue Services
Spherion Staffing LLC - Orlando, FL - January 2011 to December 2011
- Interact with customers via telephone.
- Schedule pickups, order , answer questions about products/services, perform billing adjustments and update
- Handle and resolve complaints regarding delivery and billing discrepancies.
- Adhere to call quality standards and schedule compliance.
Microsoft Word and Office tools. Knowledge of FedEx operating and shipping procedures. Multitasking. Typing
Skills. Customer Service Skills.
Laborer, Day Laborer
Southward Construction - Sanford, FL - January 2009 to December 2010
- Maintain clean site for everyone.
- Always inspected tools.
- General Labor.
- Scaffold climbing and building.
- Assist crew leader in construction/ reconstruction and maintenance work.
I demonstrated proper and safe use of manual and power hand tools.
Sales Associate, Associate
Circuit City - Sanford, FL - July 2008 to March 2009
- Greet and inform customers that enter our department on the daily/weekly
specials and suggest different items that they might need.
- Increase sales by informing customers on recent electronics releases.
- Provide courteous and prompt customer service in a professional and most pleasing manner.
- Ensure that all products and merchandise kept in place in their perspective display locations.
Communication, Great customer service, Knowledge of products, and Efficiency.
Financial Representative lvl 1, Representative
Primerica - Lake Mary, FL - July 2008 to December 2008
- Locate, train, and develop key people into leadership roles.
- Establish financial plans for clients with resolutions to remove debt and draft retirement
and life protection.
- Employ ways to develop and achieve portfolios and new products to enhance profits.
- Provided and educated families on household finance, debt management, investment and income protection.
- Contacted potential recruits and clients to meet objectives.
- Schedule and manage appointment.
Volunteer, Tutorer and Trustee
Boys and Girls Club - Sanford, FL - April 2006 to July 2008
- Assist with maintenance and set-up of program materials.
- Tutor children and help with their assigned work from school.
- Fill in for absent staff members and assume their responsibilities such as taking roll, facilitating an activity,
logging hours, filing applications, etc.
Seminole State College
Seminole High School -- High School Education
Customer Service, Accounts Payable, Data Entry, Leadership Skills, Result Oriented, Willingness to learn
new skills, Provide consistent work, Communication Skills. (5 years)