Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nathanielsresume (1)
910 South Washington, Roswell, New Mexico, 88203
Objective To find a job in the technology support industry that will allow me to fully utilize my
customer service skills.
Summary I’m a multifaceted employee with a variety of skills. I’m experienced at working from
home, both in a retailfocused position and in technical support. I’m highly computer
literate and adaptable to multiple platforms and devices. I excel in a homebased
work environment and am looking for a position that allows me to fully utilize that
Experience CSR, Sutherland Global Services
Roswell, New Mexico — October 2015/February 2016
I provided customer service and technical support for Brighthouse Networks through
Sutherland’s workathome customer service module. I was responsible for taking
payments from customers, troubleshooting technical issues, and ensuring
customers’ security and privacy was strictly maintained.
● Troubleshooting technical issues on multiple devices, systems, and
● Ensured customers were put in contact with the proper department quickly
and that technicians were deployed in the field when necessary
● Strictly protected customers’ personal identification and financial records
● Worked to ensure high levels of customer retention
CSR, Teletech Work At Home
Roswell, New Mexico — August 2015/October 2015
I provided customer service for Best Buy via Teletech’s athome technology. I was
responsible for taking payments from customers and tracking their orders in an
athome call center environment.
● Accuracy in maintaining customers’ records and ensuring payments were
credited in a prompt manner
● Calmly and effectively handled customers’ issues in a timely and
● Facilitated crosscommunication between customers, management, and
Driver, Constructors, Inc.
Roswell, New Mexico — 2014/2015
I drove tandem and water trucks and performed maintenance on fleet vehicles as
the Service Truck operator. I was in charge of transportation of materials to and
from job sites and ensuring job sites were properly prepared using water trucks.
● Accuracy of delivery of materials
● Met deadlines and ensured objectives were achieved
● Communicated effectively with office staff to achieve goals
Assistant Taxidermist, Out of This World Taxidermy
Roswell, New Mexico — 2009/2014
I worked in various capacities, from customer service, record keeping, and
repairman, in addition to duties associated with taxidermy, such as skinning, caping,
● Honed skills in taxidermy and made use of creative talents
● Utilized abilities to assist in maintenance of facilities
● Assisted customers by providing accurate records and excellent
Prescription Clerk, WalMart Pharmacy
Roswell, New Mexico — 2008/2009
I was responsible for recording and inventorying medical shipments delivered to the
pharmacy, as well as maintaining the prescriptions and informing management of
needed items. I also performed customer service duties related to the receipt of
● Became familiar with medical terminology and procedures
● Assisted customers with questions and concerns regarding insurance and
Education Eastern New Mexico University Roswell
Degree in progress
I am attending ENMUR in pursuit of an Associate’s of Applied Science.
Skills ● I am experienced at working from home and thrive in that setting.
● I am highly computer literate and adapt to new programs with ease.
● I work well with others as well as independently.
● I have a wide skill set in customer service and technical support.
References Available upon request.