Nathan Singleton resume redventures
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nathan Singleton resume redventures
NATHAN E. SINGLETON
225 Apple Avenue Hampton, VA 23661
757-660-2352 | email@example.com
OBJECTIVE:To acquire a position as an Business analyst allowing me to utilize my education and internship
experience while gaining valuable work experience in a team-oriented environment.
Virginia State University - Petersburg,VA
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology December 2016
Concentration: Project Management
Cumulative GPA: 3.5
Thomas Nelson Community College - Hampton, VA
Associate ofApplied Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology August 2016
RELEVANT COURSES:Project Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Probability Statistics, Hydraulics, Fluid
Mechanics, Instrumentation & Control Heat Transfer,Thermodynamics, Machine Design, Surveying, Composites, Six
COMPUTER SKILLS:SAP, Solidworks, AutoCAD MEP, Autodesk Inventor, Nx 8, Matlab and C++
Microsoft: Word,Excel, Spreadsheet and PowerPoint
Awards: Career Readiness Certificate,2009. Security Clearance,2015.
PROFESSIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Student Trainee Engineering July 2015 – September 2015
Navy DOD Pathways Program,Norfolk VA
GS-0899-04 Step 1
• Assisted designing and updating engineering drawings and collected data for engineering studies and reports.
• Developed reports, chart and graph presentations of engineering operations and production.
• Maintained project files and records,using computer software. Developed,revised and represented technical data.
Mechanical Intern May 2015 – July 2015
Comfort Systems of VA,Chesapeake VA
• Installed and repaired duct work and maintained HVAC systems.
• Determined the right specifications for HVAC and Plumbing systems.
• Digged trenches and drilled holes for pipe installation, welded pipes and trimmed pipe.
Pipe Fitter July 2012 – August 2012
Huntington-Ingalls Industries, Newport News VA
• Evaluated blueprints, fabricated, installed, inspected, and tested the many piping systems.
• Worked in extreme heights, confined spaces and exerted physical labor.
• Worked in various weather conditions within a shipyard environment.
NATHAN E. SINGLETON,PAGE 2
Detailer May 2014 – July 2015
Enterprise Rent A Car,Hampton, VA
• Cleaned vehicle exterior by hand, brushed or by operating washing equipment.
• Polished, dry and cleaned vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand.
• Performed basic maintenance check to include, antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, and outside vehicle.
Produce Clerk November 2013 – April 2014
Kroger, Yorktown, VA
• Unloaded trucks for the produce department.
• Moved stock and all products in cooler.
• Maintained all produce and properly rotated product when stocking on sales floor.
Security Officer August 2013 – November 2013
Top Guard Security, Hampton, VA
• Paid attention to detail and explored the overall area.
• Looked for any trespasser on property and escorted them off.
• Obeyed the law and followed all procedures.