Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nathan_Mirolo_Resume
Nathan J. Mirolo 614-774-2606
West Jefferson, Ohio email@example.com
Dedicated, enthusiastic professional with diverse experience in marketing, public relations and sales.
Skilled at growing a startup business to an international company in four years. Well versed with Sales
Force and Hubspot. Implemented communication campaigns, leveraging a variety of traditional and
online tools. Lead the redevelopment of internal company health, cultural and volunteer based
programs. Transformed companywide file addressing standards. Self-assured communicator well
versed presenting at global prospect meetings with B and C level executives. Experienced speaking at
global trade shows, regional and state level meetings.
geoAMPS, Powell, OH February 2012 – Present
Marketing and Communications Lead, June 2015 – Present
• Orchestrated the planning and execution of semi-annual marketing goals and deliverables.
• Launched feasibility study for annual user conference.
• Mobilized cross functional team to develop and enhance the marketing team including staff
• Centralized web content increasing inbound leads 10%.
• Mentored social media specialist to insure compliance with in place standards.
• Planning and budgeting for the 2016 conference schedule of 8 exhibits.
• Organized implementation of intranet system improving information exchange.
• Identified 100+
prospects per week.
Marketing Product Lead, February 2014 – June 2015
• Developed and implement marketing campaign to 1,000 prospective clients using input from
• Completed all activities necessary for 2 successful trade show appearances.
• Reviewed, defined and documented business requirements to support domestic and
international prospect objectives.
• Provided 100+
onsite and remote application demonstrations to support Sales activities.
Marketing and Communications Specialist, February 2012 – February 2014
• Redesigned website with input from cross functional stakeholders.
• Created the initial social media strategy.
• Instituted standard email campaign policies.
• Administered company blog resulting in consistent increase in page views.
• Completed all activities necessary for 4 successful trade show appearances.
• Established user manuals and developed process support subsequent software releases.
State of Ohio Department of Insurance, Columbus, OH 2011
Public Information Officer
• Conducted educational training sessions for Medicare beneficiaries and caregivers including
overview of available programs based on availability by county.
• Counseled over 300+
Medicare beneficiaries in individualized sessions.
• Assisted supervisor with preparation for onsite counseling sessions.
Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
Young Professionals of Columbus Marketing Chair
Ohio Northern Mentor Program
• Mentored Ohio Northern Public Relations students.
• Guest Speaker Public Relations Student Society of America.
International Justice Mission
Columbus Dodgeball Event September 2015
• Coordinated event and helped raise $4,500 to help end sex slavery.
Salesforce, Hubspot, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project Visio), iWork (Pages,
Numbers Keynote), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Google Suite (Analytics,
AdWords, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms), Slack, Loopio.
Ohio Northern University, Ada, OH
Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Business Administration