Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NathanielMcKeel_Resume2015
Nathaniel A. McKeel
♦ 3559 Hamstead Court, Durham, NC 27707 ♦ (919) 824-9275 ♦ NathanAMcKeel@gmail.com ♦
• Windows and Mac OS
• All standard Windows and Mac office applications, and webinar, analytic, and social media channel
• Final Cut X, Creative Suite 6, After Effects, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premier, and Photoshop
• DSLR and drone-operated photography and videography equipment
• Writing and editing
Videographer/Editor, Producer, Photographer, Media Manager, Point-5 Productions ltd., Durham,
NC, Summer 2011-Present
• Planned, produced, shot, and edited:
• Real estate showcase videos (501 Realty Company)
• Instructional baseball videos featuring Michael (Mike) Roberts, College Hall of Fame
Division I Baseball coach
• Marketing videos for SmartKage, a Boston-based baseball equipment company
• Documentary/Fundraiser video for the Cotuit Kettleers Collegiate Summer Baseball Team
• Short films (fiction)
• Wedding ceremonies and receptions, including promotional trailers
• Testimonials (Fitness World, Durham, NC)
Editor (Intern), Coastline Studios, Grand Rapids, MI, September-December 2012
• Edited wedding video packages (from wedding party preparation to ceremony to reception)
Media Manager, Videographer/Editor, Photographer, DurhamCares, Durham, NC, Summer 2010 and
• Developed and produced concepts for marketing media. Shot, edited, and posted videos and photos
to support company events and initiatives.
• Organized and developed contact database of volunteer organizations and participating companies.
ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
Manager, Which Wich? Superior Sandwiches, Durham, NC, September 2013-Present
• Manage store opening and closing procedures (finances, food preparation, employee assignments,
• Implement and model courteous and efficient customer service interactions, via phone and in
• Oversee and maintain a high-quality and expedited service to deliver a superior customer
• Create and expedite delivery service for catering orders throughout the Triangle area.
• Manage employee schedules and workload.
Nathan McKeel (919)
Educational Program Coordinator, Concierge, Museum of Life and Science, Durham, NC, August
• Coordinate scheduling of events. Conduct educational programs.
• Represent the museum and provide information on services offered by the organization.
• Troubleshoot and provide solutions.
• Provide security for after-hours museum events.
Concierge, Fitness World, Durham, NC, October 2014-April 2015
• Manage workflow at front desk.
• Connect customers with the appropriate manager/fitness assistant in a timely manner.
• Provide troubleshooting and customer support services.
Calvin College, Grand Rapids, MI
B.A., Media Production major, School of Communications, Arts, and Sciences
Cumulative GPA: 3.250/ 4.000
• Designed, produced, shot, and distributed a live 12-week studio workout program
• Shot and edited multiple short films, including “Next Stop” (in association with Kannit Films,
LLC.), and “Snapshot” (accepted to the Chicago International Reel Film Festival and the
Thriller! Chiller! Film Festival in 2011).
University of North Carolina School of the Arts, Winston-Salem, NC
• Advanced Filmmaker’s Immersion Program
• Focused on the creative and technical methods of effective communication and storytelling
• Honed communications, leadership, and project and time management skills
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Film: Viewing, critiquing, re-editing
• Traveling: France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Canada, Brazil, and Mexico
• Missions: Participated in a short-term service project in Teresina, Brazil (2009)
• Music: Member of the Calvin College Campus Choir (2009-2011); Member of several garage
• Volunteering: Habitat for Humanity, Durham County Library, and Durham Rescue Mission
References available upon request.