Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nathan_Lee_10_28_15
Los Angeles, CA Cell: 213-332-3906 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org GitHub: naaaaate
I'm originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana where I spent the past 7 years in an IT support position. After working with
existing technology and watching the tech space evolve, I wanted to proactively solve problems and create new
technology. My passion to develop led me to San Francisco where I completed an immersive 19 week coding boot
camp to transition into a role as a jr web developer. I enjoy the challenge of constantly learning new technologies,
and would like to hone my technical skills and passions with a company that improves lives.
Education & Training:
Dev Bootcamp San Francisco, CA Graduation: July 2015
accompanying tools and frameworks.
• Collaborated on coding challenges in a pair-programming environment.
• Worked on group projects by implementing schema design, creating migration files and controller
methods, and incorporating jQuery and AJAX calls in a Ruby on Rails environment.
Louisiana State University Graduation: May 2006
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Decision Sciences
CSRS Inc. Baton Rouge, LA April 2009 - April 2015
IT Support Specialist
• Provided IT support for over 120 employees including project managers, CEO’s and Directors.
• After 3 years, my increased responsibilities included managing the corporate security system and
updating corporate servers.
• Restored virus infected PCs, replaced faulty computer hardware devices, and performed diagnostics of
computer system issues.
• Installed network printers, scanners and plotters.
• Managed the IT Helpdesk Ticketing system.
• Coordinated new employee IT equipment setup and training.
Lion Copolymer Baton Rouge, LA February 2009 - April 2009
IT Helpdesk Technician
• Provided front line laptop and desktop support for corporate Lion Copolymer employees.
• Configured Outlook Express email profiles and new user accounts.
• Reset locked out accounts in active directory and SAP.
• Installed company software for corporate and plant users.
Raising Canes Chicken Fingers Baton Rouge, LA May 2008 - January 2009
IT Helpdesk Assistant
• Assisted users with issues involving email, server access, local/network printers, network connections,
laptops/desktops, and hardware/software problems.
• Remotely connected to stores nationwide to resolve issues concerning corrupted camera server
databases, unsettled credit card batches, and malfunctioning office computers.
• Interacted daily with store managers to resolve Internet connectivity issues, credit card server
transactions, and store server issues.
SQL, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Git.
• CompTIA A+