Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NathanAllenJohnson_Revised_Resume1
Nathan Allen Johnson
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
firstname.lastname@example.org 719.243.4299 www.linkedin.com/in/njohnson41
Drive results in various industries achieving excellent project results for stakeholder objectives by
strategically managing the best personnel, relevant standards, and efficient practices. Self-motivated
initiator, dependable hard-working strategist, with a passion towards growing, excellence, creativity, and
Expectation / Risk Management
Requirements / Return of Investment Management
Logistics / Scheduling Management
Budgeting / Costing / Change Order Management
Business Relationship Management
Leadership Skills Summary
Team Lead Communicator / Multi-Relational / Personnel Developer
Strategist / Planner / Organizer
Creative / Problem Solver / Negotiator
MCC, Ltd. (DBA: NJ Integrated Strategies, LLC), CO 2011-2014
Project Manager / Business Developer
• Co-founded and developed new construction company focused on Multi-Family Reconstruction for REIT
ownership groups and property management companies resulting in growth of $500,000 (year 1) to
$7,400,000 (year 3) gross revenue.
• Achieved successful simultaneous project completions ranging from $25,000 to $1,500,000 resulting in
exponential company growth.
• Standardized excellent results by integrating key stakeholder objectives, project management standards
(PMI), with skilled labor, professional trades, and vendors resulting in over 200 successful projects.
• Secured repeat business by focusing efforts towards logistics supervision, relationship management
throughout process, real-time budgeting, creative problem solving, change order and risk management.
• Promoted synergy by initiating regular company meetings and ensured open lines of communication be
maintained with clients, vendors and within company.
Cherry Creek Mortgage Company / El Paso Mortgage Company, CO 2002-2009
Account Executive / Business Developer / Project Manager
• Pioneered 2 new business projects (Reverse Mortgage and Home Buyers Marketing) for a leading
mortgage company resulting in sustained company growth, presence, and community education.
• Executed multi-faceted marketing projects, facilitated over 2,000 new business relationships, and secured
over 200 loan processes from referral to application to closing.
• Ensured deliverable results and repeat business by valuing and developing teamwork within various
• Oversaw production and training, logistical support, leadership, and supervision across 4 states (CO, NM,
KS, AZ) resulting in sustained company growth in an extremely difficult and depressed mortgage market.
• Organized and attended many community benefits and events resulting in sustained positive impact of
company on a local and state level.
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology (Crown College, MN)
Industry Specific Education: XCO, CSA, CMLA
PMI- attended classes for CAPM/PMP