Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NathanJdeJong_Resume
NATHAN JAMES DE JONG
9811 Rosedale Highway Apt. B5 • BAKERSFIELD, CA 93312
Seeking fulltime employment in the Banking/Finance industry, where I can apply my educational background
and demonstrate my experience to provide excellent customer service skills within the company.
Customer Service, Product Sales, Bookkeeping, Data Entry, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Ten
Coursework: Investment Management, Personal Finance and Insurance Planning, Financial Institution
Management, intermediate Accounting, International Business Finance, Financial Management
McDonald's Bakersfield, CA 2010 Present
Guest Services Manager
● Hire, train, and coach employees on company procedures and policies.
● Investigate and resolve complaints professionally and to customer satisfaction.
● Up sell products to increase revenues to meet daily and quarterly goals.
● Input coin orders to provide change to distribute when processing transactions via cash.
● Maintain equipment by deep cleaning and sanitizing to safety and corporate standards.
● Appointed as an Image Ambassador to update onsite advertising to reflect current promotions and
execute promotional events.
● Place, complete, and maintain inventory and product levels to ensure enough distribution during
● Monitor daily sales and adjust daily labor accordingly to ensure efficiency in the stores and managed all
funds going in and out of cash safe.
● Monitor all food sales on a weekly and monthly basis to create more revenues and promote temporary
● Completed the ServSafe Manager Food Safety Certificate as well as McDonald’s Capstone Management
● Promoted to Guest service manager after nine months as a crew member
● Provide exceptional customer service using McDonald's guidelines to ensure a memorable experience.
● Prepare food in the kitchen using McDonald's guidelines and according to FoodService Safety
● Work the front counter or drivethru helping customers through the ordering process.
● Experience with POS system to process the order by Receiving cash, debit or credit cards for payments
● Clean the restaurant inside and outside using McDonald's cleaning guidelines.
Kern Schools Federal Credit Union Bakersfield, CA 2005 2009
● Supported clients in all aspects of banking transactions.
● Process deposits, withdrawals, loan collections, issuance of cashier’s checks, and cash management.
● Established new accounts with the aim of promoting and selling credit union products and services.
● Prepared reports of transactions with accuracy to be completely in step within the organizational
● Observed security measures when verifying signatures, endorsements, and account balances.
● Provide exceptional customer service when processing transactions, and reconciled any discrepancies
processing at least 2500 transactions per month resulting in roughly $50,000.
California State University, Bakersfield, Bakersfield, CA
B.S. Degree Business Administration Finance, June 2015
● Received Certificate of Outstanding Achievement, Financial Management Association, June 2015
Bakersfield College, Bakersfield California, CA
A.A. Degree Transfer Courses, August 2009