Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nathan_Barthelemy_Resume
364 Maple St, Danvers, MA 01923; (978) 766-2478; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardware: PC, Macintosh. Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, SQL
(oracle), Pro Tools, Logic Pro X.
Mixed Emotions Music, Middleton, MA Jul. 2014 - Present
• Set up equipment for singers and musicians.
• Use Pro Tools to run recording sessions and edit tracks.
• Record keyboard parts for sessions when needed.
Mercer, Norwood, MA
Client Service Analyst Dec. 2009 - Dec. 2013
• Senior analyst on a team that administers pension plans.
• Point of contact for three pension plans and trustees.
• Scheduled and facilitated weekly client meetings to discuss data, eligibility and other plan
• Created training materials and process flows for coworkers.
• Through knowledge of Excel, SQL and Word, built automated pension calculation workbooks
and reporting tools, as well as complex mail merges.
• Main tester for plan changes and bug fixes requiring in depth data mining, analysis and
anticipation of all possible scenarios affected by the change / fix.
• Set up SQL for the team during implementation of a new client to assist with data mining.
• Processed monthly disbursement file and sent payment information to the trustee.
• Processed and peer reviewed simple to complex pension calculations and retirement packages.
Fidelity Investments, Marlborough, MA
Pension Specialist Nov. 2006 - Dec. 2009
• Researched employment histories and corrected data.
• Calculated complex pension benefits a very large client and worked on special projects.
• Extensive data-mining and analysis for preparation and of “Straight Through Processing.”
• Troubleshoot system bugs and flag impacted populations to minimize incorrect pension values.
Movieworks, Danvers, MA
Sales Assistant Oct. 2004-Oct. 2006
• A customer service oriented position that also required inventory and organizational skills.
Staples, Danvers, MA
Sales Associate Jul. 1999-Oct. 2004
• Customer service experience gained through daily customer interactions.
• Handled inventory and maintained store stock.
Salem State College, Salem, MA
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, May 2006
Minors: Music, Physics; Cumulative GPA 3.6
Dean’s List 2002 - 2006