Nathaly Elizalde Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nathaly Elizalde Resume
NATHALY ELIZALDE GUTIERREZ
Phone: (904) 525-5987
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Universidad del Zulia, Maracaibo, Venezuela, 2009
REINHART FOODSERVICE - Jacksonville, Florida
Export Coordinator – February 2014 to present.
• Professionally respond and interface directly with international customers, vendors and buyers.
• Responsible for completing all international shipments by reviewing product availability, carrier
booking, invoicing products/fees and prepare all documentation in regards every country
• Process all clerical requirements as it relates to exporting food products outside the United
• Responsible for maximizing space capacity and coordinating loading schedules with the
CARIBBEAN SHIPPING SERVICES - Jacksonville, Florida
Customer Service / Logistics - December 2011 – February 2014
• Management of the flow of resources, between the point of origin and the point of destination.
• Handled information, packaging, inventory, transportation and warehousing including LCL and
• Ensure validity and accuracy of export documentation.
HOME DEPOT - Jacksonville, Florida
Sales Associate - March 2011 – December 2012
• Provide customer service, as well as directing customers to products, answering questions about
goods, or assisting in purchase decisions.
B&D CONSULTORES GERENCIALES C.A - Maracaibo, Venezuela
Construction supervisor - June 2009 – July 2010
• Review projects documentation.
• Supervise Construction progress.
MGR PROYECTOS SOSTENIBLES (Urban Project) - Maracaibo, Venezuela
Assistance Architect - April, 2009-June, 2009
• Support digital development of urban landscaping.
• Design proposals for single-family homes under Bioclimatic architecture concepts.
• Examine Impact of shading and internal finishes on penetration of natural lighting.
CORE STRENGTHS & TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Strong analytical and learning skills, highly detailed oriented capable of multi-tasking
• Ability to work independently and in teamwork
• 4 years customer service experience and 3 years of logistics
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in Spanish and English, intermediate French
• Microsoft Project (Basic)
• Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel
• Cargowise. Logistics Software