Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nathalie_Girardin_Resume_December_2015-Manufacturing
338 Ascot Ridge Lane – SC 29650 Greer
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Tel: (864) 283 5147
Bilingual French National with US Manufacturing Certification and US work permit, eager to start
at any level to use strengths – including language skills – to contribute to organizational success.
Designer, manufacturer with proven track record in providing outstanding customer service and in
motivating others to achieve objectives. Proven ability to create, lead, built technical items, and
implement events using innovative solutions to achieve targeted results. Strengths include communication
and organization skills combined with goal orientation, driving for results..
• Plastic 101 - 3 Days Training, Plastic Processing Methods and Materials, Greenville Technical
• CNC Machining Operator Certification, Practice and Virtual training in HAAS CNC Lathe and
Mill operations, CNC Math, Production & Processes, Qality Assurance, Blue print reading,
Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Design and Injection Molding Process, Greenville Technical College. 6
months training, 2015
• MSSC Manufacturing Production Technician Certification for Quality Practices and
Measurment, Safety OSHA and Lean/Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Greenville Technical College, 2015
• Introduction to welding and metal sculpting, Greenville Technical College, 2015
• Workeys Certificate - Silver Level, Greenville, May 2015
• English as a Second Language Instruction, Sullivan Center, Greenville, Juny 2015,
• Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing , GRETA Technical college Paris, France, 1993
• Technical Degree (2-yr. degree) in Food Industry, Production/Commercialisation, Morlaix,
• H.S. Diploma - Baccalaureat in Sciences – Brest, France, 1988
Dedale-s – Clermont-Ferrand, France 2006 – 2014
Dedale-s was a small business specializing in designing and manufacturing up-cycled/recycled interior
design items - lamps, furniture, unique objects and limited editions - created from re-purposed/recycled
items recovered from industrial products & furniture.
Founder / Manager / Customer Support Specialist
Conceived, designed and created more than 3,500 unique objects, selling them online via e-commerce B2C
web sites, delivering upcycled/recycled interior design items worldwide
• Promoted the e-shop, www.dedale-latelier.com, with 120 000 visits per year, creating the first
Google page in France using key-words advertising “Industrial furniture”.
• Managed and designed the Dedale-s showroom in downtown of Clermont-Ferrand,
• Designed and produced custom-design luxury lamps called “Chute-s”, using recycled Thiers
cutlery successfully selling lamps to B2C and to industrial clients/customers (restaurants and
• Developed and executed special event series to promote lifestyle trends and economic
development in Auvergne region, including - developing and driving promotions, public relations
and marketing communications for three special events: “Cote Sud” in Aix en Provence; Cote
Ouest” in La Rochelle, and “Auvergne Nouveau Monde” in Paris.
• Conceived, created and authored DIY book called “Atelier INDUS”, which illustrated step-by-
step, do-it-yourself renovation and reclamation techniques to reclaim/re-purpose industrial
furniture & items, selling 4,000 copies.
• Book received national coverage on France’s top TV channel Number (TF1 TV News), with
story line that highlighted recycling and the French initiative in this area.
• Conceived, designed and managed social media marketing activities for Dedale-s, using facebook
and other social media/internet resources to reach target audience.
Nathalie Girardin ~ Tel: (864) 283 5147 ~ Page 2
Girardin Organization – Clermont-Ferrand, France 2000 – 2006
Domestic Engineer & Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Served as Domestic Engineer and COO for busy 5-member family, managing day-to-day operations to
ensure seamless execution; focus - maintaining supportive esprit du corps and monitoring members’
progress to ensure educational gains and advancement.
Duracell – Paris, France 1999
Logistics Assistant/ Supply Chain Specialist
Provided supplies corresponding to business goals and sales forecasts for French market.
• Created and sent supply documents to European supply chain team to anticipate sales needs.
• Fulfilled tracking and control documents for department head to ensure proper execution.
Optima – Paris, France 1997 – 1998
Optima was a small business specializing in deploying marketing events for the Information Technology
(IT) retail market.
Partner Manager, Operations Manager
Organized commercial marketing operations for merchandising partners for IT tools, such as modems,
printers, and software (encyclopedias and others).
• Hired and trained more than 200 employees for operations in retail outlets to support
merchandising partners, FNAC, Carrefour, and VIRGIN Megastore.
• Managed, scheduled and provided 800 days support over three months.
• Contributed to define strategies and sell offers to external customers.
Accetera – Paris, France 1996
Accetera was a regional importer and distributer of computer hardware for French retail market.
Key Account Manager for Hypermarkets (Carrefour, Auchan, Leclerc…)
• Built sales operations dedicated to market sizes and outlets brands.
• Deployed on the field sales operations
Gaumont Columbia Tristar Home Video (Sony Group) – Paris, France 1993 – 1995
Official distributor of Acclaim video games editor in European Francophone market
Telesales/ Telemarketing Team Leader
• Headed telemarketing/sales operations for video-game vendor, leading/supervising 4 in-house,
telemarketers and 7 external, field salespersons.
• Determined and defined staff roles and tasks, which included creating and organizing sales/
marketing communications materials; tracking & monitoring sales results/successes; and updating
leadership to sales wins weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
• Built and managed telemarketing operations, creating and driving Customer Service organization
to support more than 600 outlets.
• Developed promotional /marketing communications materials - production catalogs, sales
accessories and special events/exhibitions, tracking marcom materials effectiveness.
• Managed relationships with key Customer Purchasing partners - such as Auchan, Carrefour, FNAC
and Virgin (leading channel marketing partners in France) - resolving channel sales issues.
Carrefour – Nantes, France 1990 – 1992
Purchase /Merchandising Agent – managed purchasing, shipments, merchandising and display for
perishable products (fruits and vegetables) for Carrefour’s stores in western France.
• Managed flow for highly perishable produce products, supporting 11 regional stores and moving
15,000 tons of perishable products annually.
• Selected produce suppliers and negotiated contracts / pricing with annual budget of $18M Euro.