Nate HR Grad Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nate HR Grad Resume
Nate Gopman MBA, LPN
Dayton, OH 45414
email@example.com - 937-570-1855
I am a highly skilled HR Manager and HR recruiter who is looking to get back into the HR field.
PRN LPN/Stay at Home Dad/Student
Hearth and Home of Vandalia, and Southbrook Care Center - February 2009 to June 2015
Personal Banker/Investment Advisor/Chase at Work Outside Sales Specialist
JP Morgan Chase Bank - Centerville, OH - January 2007 to March 2008
- Full Desk of Sales and Marketing in Retail Branch including: Loan sales, credit
cards, bank accounts, investments, car loans
• Ranked in the top 25% of all Bankers (not just new ones) in the
southwest region, met sales goals every month across the board
• Handling of Customer complaints and negotiation of late fees.
• Obtained Series 6 and Ohio Annuities License
Senior Contract Recruiter/HR Manager
Assurant Specialty Property - August 2006 to February 2007
Senior Corporate Contract Recruiter/HR Manager
WellCare Health Plans - Tampa, FL - 2006 to 2006
• Coached Managers/Supervisors through all aspects of the performance management process from goal
setting through appraisal and the performance counseling process.
• Advised Managers/Supervisors on complex employee relations issues and provided consistent and fair
• Conducted training sessions to support Human Resource initiatives.
• Advised employees regarding eligibility and coverages for such programs as health, dental, vision, group
life, long and short term disability and other such personnel policies/programs.
• Ensured compliance with HIPAA, COBRA and ERISA provisions and files appropriate reports as required
by State and Federal agencies.
• Facilitated all Leave of Absences including administering FMLA documentation.
• Implemented and executed company safety and health programs.
Senior Technical Recruiter/Account Manager
United Information Technologies - Tampa, FL - August 2004 to October 2006
• IT and Telecommunications recruiter for Verizon, Sprint, Nextel,
AT&T, and Teradata
• Cold Calling, keeping a large amount of contractors in contact
• Salary negotiations, and employee relations
• Account Management for Sprint account over the phone at their headquarters in Overland, Kansas
PCS Technical Services - Cincinnati, OH - August 2003 to June 2004
• Staffing recruiter- Trained in sales and account management, and cold calling
Wright State University
Bachelors in Business and Sport Management
1999 to 2003
Ohio Life and Annuities License
Expert with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Brass Ring, and Taleo