Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natasha_Susa_Resume2015
Mount Washington - Pittsburgh, PA 15211
Home: (724) 212-3455 Cell: (724) 594-8074 Email: email@example.com
To obtain a full-time position of an electrical designer in a highly reputed organization where I can further
my knowledge and experience in engineering design.
Technical and Professional Skills
· CAD design using Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, and Structural Drafting
· Proficient with AutoCAD 2000, 2006, 2009, 2013, 2014, Electrical 2013-2014, Architectural,
Mechanical, Civil, and Bentley Microstation SE & Promis-E
· Ability to adapt quickly to internal software, fully utilize programs such as Microsoft Word,
Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
· Experience with SAP business application
· Engineering graphics: designing all types of machinery, weld type drawings, schematics, single line
diagrams, assembly drawings, & panel layouts
· Efficient in both IEC and ANSI drafting standards
· In-depth knowledge of modern safety and designing practices
· Ability to provide effective solutions for any technical issues with new and existing designs
· Ability to interact effectively with clients and associates and create excellent rapport
· Ability to work on different projects simultaneously; efficient time management skills
ITT Technical Institute, Pittsburgh, PA
Associate in Computer Drafting & Design
Graduation Date: December 2008
Valley High School, New Kensington, PA
AutoCAD Electrical 2013
Mesa Inc. – License 1082447105
Siemens Industry Inc., New Kensington, PA
MV Large Drive Systems/Test Engineering
Electrical Designer/Drafter II, February 24, 2014 – June 30, 2015
Electrical and mechanical design using AutoCAD Electrical 2014
· Responsible for creating and managing semi-complex drawings, bill of materials, single lines
drawings, panel layouts, schematics, and wiring diagrams for test equipment used to test MV large
· Supported the department with current and new design projects.
· Provided Teamcenter support
· Enhanced the quality of drawings and documents generated for projects.
· Streamlined documentation process.
Calgon Carbon Corporation - Hyde Marine, Pittsburgh, PA
UV Technologies Division
Electrical Designer, October 11, 2012 – December 31, 2013
Electrical and Mechanical design using AutoCAD Electrical 2013 and AutoCAD 2014
· Responsible for designing electrical schematics, panel layouts, bill of materials, and wiring
diagrams for ballast water treatment systems used on marine ships.
ABB, Mount Pleasant PA
High Voltage Dead Tank Breaker Systems
Electrical Designer/Drafter, January 03, 2012 – October 09, 2012
Electrical and Mechanical design using Microstation SE and Promis-E
· Responsible for designing electrical schematics, panel layouts, wiring diagrams, and mechanical
drawings for high voltage dead tank breaker systems.
· Responsible for implementing and the training of co-workers to effectively use Promis-E software.
Converteam Inc, Pittsburgh, PA
MV & HV Large Drives Application and Automation
Electrical Designer, September, 2008 – May 2009
Electrical and Mechanical design using AutoCAD 2008 and Promis-E
· Responsible for creating electrical and mechanical drawings for large drives and automation
systems used in marine vessels and steel mills.