Natasha Kruger CV
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natasha Kruger CV
Occupation F&I Business Manager & Sales
Nationality South African
Ethnic Group White
Language Afrikaans, English
Drivers Licence Code 08
Desired job location Willing to re-locate only in the Western Cape Area, Cape Town
Current Employer Shoreline Cement Products
Availability 1 month notice
Cell phone +27 79 848 6954
Residential Location Hermanus, Western Province, South Africa
A pro-active and assertive Financial & Insurance Business Manager with 8 years’ experience in finance and
insurance in the motor industry. Proven working experience in providing vehicle financing and insurance to
customers and securing competitive interest rates and financing programs. Sound knowledge of fit and proper
requirements of the FICA and FAIS Acts and understanding and complying with federal, state and local
regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments. Proven strategic thinker, recognised
for the ability to identify and seek new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships. Able to
maintain and build good customer relationships.
Monument Park High School
Grade 12 (Matric)
Professional Courses / Training
• NCA Accredited / Capital Campus:
− FAIS 1 / Alcari
− FAIS 2 / Alcari
− F&I Business Managers Course
− Regent / Hollard Accreditation
− RE 5 Certificate / 60 Credits
− K1 Key Individual Certificate
• Competition Law – Comprehensive / Compliance
Online / 2011
• Motorite Product Training / 2008
• Toyota Financial Services:
− Credit Protection
− Guaranteed Auto Protection Plan
− Deposit Protector
− Retrenchment Policy
− Chips and Dents Policy
− Return to Invoice Policy
Professional Registrations / Memberships
• Registered with the Financial Services Board.
• NCA Accredited Agent.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Seriti Solutions
Areas of Expertise
• Knowledge of NCA and FICA and FAIS Acts.
• Knowledge of short term insurance on vehicles.
• Sales and marketing.
• Customer service.
• Negotiation skills.
• Complying with Finance procedures and policies.
• Full knowledge of Debtors and Creditors.
1. 2008 – AUG 2014
Hermanus, South Africa
F&I BUSINESS MANAGER & SALES
• Directly managing a staff complement of 6 Sales Reps.
• Educating sales staff on dealer-controlled financing.
• Securing the sale and protecting the front-end gross.
• Consulting on progress of deals and pending approvals.
• Preparing vouchers and incentives accurately and timely.
• Participating in sales meetings.
• Working as a part of the team with the sales force.
• Promoting F&I products and benefits of all the services.
• Influencing the customer in a positive way toward finance.
• Reviewing successes and failures with each department.
• Solving and understanding problems and accomplishments.
• APU R5K+.
• Sold 40+ new and used vehicles.
gross profit R200k+ per month.
2. 2007 – 2008
Iemas – Authorised Financial Service Provider
Bellville, South Africa
EXECUTIVE SALES CONSULTANT: ABF
• Conducting extensive internal and external marketing.
• Handling micro loans / personal loans / emergency loans.
• Handling vehicle registration / release notes.
• Issuing and approving vehicle finance / refinancing.
• Issuing documentation / contracts / admin.
• Liaising with clients on an appointment basis.
• Negotiating with Dealers / clients.
• Presenting / marketing / advising regarding vehicle finance.
• Providing telephonic client service at all levels.
• Utilising knowledge of NCA and FICA.
• Utilising knowledge of short term insurance on vehicles.
3. 2001 – 2006
The Biltong Company
Stikland, South Africa
OWNER / PARTNER
• Directly managing a staff complement of 15 Factory Workers.
• Compiling recons and verifying and controlling payments.
• Conducting full function in Debtors and Creditors.
• Controlling and coordinating cash flow.
• Handing extensive internal and external sales.
• Handling payments, invoicing and quotations.
• Handling purchase orders and goods received.
• Handling salaries / wages (UIF, PAYE).
• Maintaining supplier and client relationships.
• Manufacturing and controlling meat and stock.
• Merchandising, handling promotions and servicing clients.
• Negotiating and dealing with retail outlets.
• Receiving and dispatching documentation.
4. 1997 – 2001
Bellville, South Africa
GENERAL CLERK & DATA CAPTURER
• Capturing new business data.
• Compiling and typing correspondence.
• Handling claims in terms of filing and scanning.
• Handling insurance.
• Handling the switchboard.
• Issuing and approving quotations.
• Liaising with clients and Brokers.
• Sorting and distributing mail and faxes.
• Honest, reliable and efficient.
• Well-organised; good planner and time-manager.
• Results-driven approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
• Self-motivated with high personal drive.
• Energetic performer with an upbeat, positive attitude.
• Responds quickly to changing situations and works well under pressure while maintaining individual team
Available on request.