Natasha Auret Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natasha Auret Resume
52 Strathcona Ave South, Hamilton ON L8P 4H9 | (226) 203-4090 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• A passionate, personable, and outgoing individual who always go the extra mile. Never afraid of a challenge or
overcoming obstacles that comes to the forefront. Academically strong and seeking consistent personal and
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting at the University of Guelph, to further develop my
education and professionalism in the business Market. I truly believe and aspire the goals of the Universities College
of Business and Economics vision to be a “leader of a sustainable world”
Summary of Skills
• A well-balanced, self-motivated individual through managing a part time job and a full course load in University,
while maintaining a high GPA
• I have great teamwork abilities, although I always establish myself as a leader within the group.
• Excellent time management skills as evident through work and volunteer experience mentioned below
• I am an extremely personable person through keeping up strong conversations with my tables at the restaurant
and staying focused on the task at hand.
• I have a great aptitude for learning, always striving to be an expert on my subject matter.
• In every role, I have not only excelled but have established myself as a trustworthy and dependable with an astute
sense of responsibility and morals.
• This does not come at the cost of embracing a sincere interest in people as human beings
• I am confident that I will be an asset to any organization by being a leader of a sustainable world, as I know I am.
University of Guelph, ON. Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting (2012-17) Deans List Winter 2014, and Fall 2014,
St. Mary SS, Hamilton ON, 2010, High School Diploma (Graduated with Honors)
Student Accountant, Uptown Waterloo Jazz Festival September 2015 – Present
• Responsible for assisting in all bookkeeping related to Uptown Waterloo Jazz Festival for fiscal year 2014-2015.
• Responsible for ensuring all books and records are adequate for year-end audit and dealing with Auditor directly
throughout the Audit process.
• Develop skills in accounting Software; Sage 50 (Simply Accounting) and well as further develop proficiency in
Project Manager- Go Paperless, Lesya Dyk OT Services, Hamilton ON Summer 2015
• Prepare and Scan client files
• Organized and track client information
Vice President of Finance, AIESEC Guelph, Guelph ON January - August 2015
• Develop and monitor annual budget.
• Create monthly income statements, balance sheets, monthly bank reconciliations and revised budgets.
• Enforce LC financial policies and procedures.
• Hold Executive Board members accountable to their goals through profits lost and gained each month.
• Manage office administration.
• Create a logical, organized, filing system for finances.
• Oversee ongoing local committee projects that involve finances.
• Apply for grants and awards for fundraising purposes etc. (HRSDC Grant).
• Work with the Communications portfolio to create non-corporate revenues etc. (Networking Night).
Financial Assistant, AIESEC Guelph, Guelph ON September- December 2014
• Assist VPF with monthly submissions, Including: balance sheet, income statement, and bank reconciliation.
• Update wave accounting
• Assist VPF with monthly budget updates and presentations
• Create Return on investment projects through synergy with other portfolios
• Personal Development:
o Understanding of Wave Accounting
o Team work skills
o Leadership skills
o Organizational skills
Moxies Bar and Grill, Guelph, ON May 2014 – August 2014
Turtle Jack Muskoka Grill, Guelph, ON August 2013 – April 2014
• Seated guests upon arrival when hosts were unavailable
• Took guest drink and food orders and served them
• Ran food to tables
• Helped other servers and staff members on duty whenever needed
• Personal Development:
o Developed punctuality and always being prepared for work since it is a mandatory job prerequisite to be
at work early to check sections and make sure your tables are ready for the start of your shift
o Developed multitasking skills by dealing with multiple tasks at one time, while staying focused and
giving customers the best service possible.
o Developed customer service skills when handling difficult customers while staying calm and composed
to deal with the situation in a proper manner.
o Develop adaptation skills by learning to adapt easily to consistently changing environments experienced
within the restaurant.
o I have had outstanding customer feedback on my customer service at the restaurant, and have
developed that over many years of experience in customer service
Office Assistant, Lesya Dyk Occupational Services Inc., Hamilton, ON Summers2006-2012
• Kept all files from clients up to date
• Made copies of files when requests were received
• Did any office up keeping that the Office manager requested of me.
• Personal Development
§ Developed great organizational skills through keeping everything in the office up to date and
Cashier, Fortinos, Hamilton, ON, November 2009 – December 2010
§ Developed customer service skills while dealing with customers nonstop throughout my shift.
§ Developed great punctuality by always arriving to work on time.
• Kitchen Helper, Harvest Kids Camp, Harvest Bible Chapel Oakville ON, Summer 2015
• Food Prep and Server, Hospitality Ministry, Harvest Bible Chapel Oakville ON Summer
• Children’s Ministry, Nursery, Harvest Bible Chapel Oakville ON Summer- present
• Childcare, Vacation Bible School, St. James United Church, Waterdown, ON Summer 2006.
• Friendship Club, Bethel Christian Reformed Church, Waterdown, ON, 2005 to 2007
• Youth Group, Bethel Christian Reformed Church, Waterdown, ON, 2006-2010
• Track Club, Hamilton Olympic Club, Hamilton, ON, December 2007- April 2009
• Getting involved is a big part of my life. I always find the time to give back. I spend most weekends Volunteering at
my Church and helping out where I can.
• My life's passion and dream is to help the homeless and hungry youth. Seeing people who can’t help themselves
internally bothers me, and it drives me to make change. Using life skills that I have developed, I want to find a way
to help homeless and hungry youth around the world.
• Staying active is routine for me. I attend the gym most mornings, and take every opportunity to go for long runs
when weather permits. I aspire to one day run a marathon.