Natallia Tsebra CV
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natallia Tsebra CV
25 Hawkins House New King Street
London SE8 3HT
Having been a part of Caffe Vergnano 1882 for six years I have had an opportunity to
develop my inspirational and experienced skills of general manager by using the model
of supportive and participatory leadership to inspire individuals willingly produce at
maximum efficiency. The engagement with the team and the ability of identifying the
needs of customers helped me to understand the importance of our business model and
people agenda develop in unison. Right now I desire a position that has more
responsibility and want to work for a company where I can increase my knowledge
outside the present areas of expertise.
Global Coffee Shops Ltd. t/a Caffe Vergnano 1882
Head Waitress September 2008 – June 2009
• Involved in the day-to-day running of the restaurant.
• Delivering proficient customer service and hospitality.
Bringing out my motivational and leadership skills, being responsible and a proven team
player helped me to contribute in further development of my career.
Assistant Manager June 2009 – August 2010
• Identifying customer trends.
• Following-up with clients in a timely and professional manner.
• Conducting meetings with subordinate employees.
• Ensuring all health and safety regulations are followed at all times.
• Writing routine reports, correspondence, business letters.
• Dealing with customers’ complaints.
General Manger August 2010 – January 20015
• Planning ahead and recruiting staff based on future needs.
• Supervising and training staff.
• Implementing financial procedures: payroll, invoicing, stock control.
• Negotiation with supplies.
• Installation of a till system.
• Event planner (organisation of Christmas parties and NYE venues).
• Working with local shops (meetings with Southbank Centre to set and achieve
- Exceptional organisational skills (full time study and work together).
- Motivational (participating in human race runs).
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Decision-making competence.
- Contacting and communicating.
- Russian: Mother language.
- English: Fluent.
Edexcel Level 5 BTEC Higher National Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Bachelor of Science in Business Management (Tourism and Hospitality)
University of the West of England Bristol
Master In Business Administration
Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh Business School
January 2013 until present
- Tennis, swimming, running.
- Passionate about music: play violin and piano.
- Travelling abroad.
References available on request