Natalie L. Town Resume 2015
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natalie L. Town Resume 2015
ENTERTAINMENT REPORTER, NEWS CENTRAL 34
Mount Pleasant, MI Sep. 2015 - Present
- Responsible for delivering entertainment news on a television newscast
that reached three counties and online viewers.
- Utilized Sony nx5 cameras, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Inception News in
order to write scripts and develop packages.
- Contributed to the station’s social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter,
and Instagram in order to share my content.
HOST/CORRESPONDENT, ENTERTAINMENT CENTRAL
Mount Pleasant, MI Oct. 2014 - Present
- Co-hosted entertainment and campus news segments for a variety TV
show aired on MHTV.
- Served as a correspondent and was responsible for conducting
in-person interviews with CMU students and the community at local
- Discussed pop culture and entertainment news with other talent.
PRODUCER, NEWS CENTRAL 34
Mount Pleasant, MI Jan. 2015 - May 2015
- Produced a live newscast twice a week and was responsible for pitching
story ideas, writing, graphics, editing, and audio.
- Oversaw the utilization of all social media platforms to promote the
newscast and its content.
- Operated Sony nx5 cameras and LiveU equipment during the
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe InDesign
- EZ News
- Inception News
- Social Media
- Sony Nx5 Cameras
- LiveU Live Broadcasting
- Nonlinear Video Editing
•Central Michigan University
Mount Pleasant, MI., May 2016
B.S. Broadcast and Cinematic Arts
•New York University
Course: Pop culture journalism
Instructed by Rolling Stone editorINTERNSHIPS
PROMOTIONS INTERN, 92.3 AMP RADIO (CBS Radio)
New York, New York May 2014 - Aug. 2014
- Collaborated with the promotions team to re-brand the radio
station at events in NYC and New Jersey by developing new
marketing ideas, working with station clients, and taking photographs
for the website.
- Contributed to the station’s digital and social media presence on all
platforms by writing articles and live tweeting during on-air shifts.
- Assisted talent by uploading music requested by the music director.
Facebook: Natalie Town
(810) 656 - 8113
4183 South Mill Road
Dryden, MI 48428
PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT, 97.1 AMP RADIO (CBS Radio)
Los Angeles, California May 2015 - Present
- Assisted in set-up, facillitating, and taking down promotional events.
- Responsible for being the principal liaison between contest winners and
the radio station.
- Acted as the crew chief and provided detailed recaps and photographs
of promotional events .
TALENT LOGISTICS, MTV Video Music Awards (One Foot Productions)
Los Angeles, California Aug. 2015 - Aug. 2015
- Responsible for directing talent to and from their designated locations
during rehearsal and the show.
- Assisted talent in arriving at the red carpet, proceeding to direct them
through the carpet, to press and to stage.
- Provided information to crew about talent whereabouts and locations.