Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natalie_Semaan_-1
4881 Walnut Lake Rd. Bloomfield Hills, MI
Market Square West Bloomfield, Michigan
Deli Technician October 2010 – present
• Responsible for servicing a wide variety of commercial food using preparation equipment.
• Engaged with customers and prepared fresh meals quickly.
• Maintained a clean working environment by following proper sanitation protocol.
Oakland Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic Waterford, Michigan
Dental Hygiene Student September 2013 – May 2015
• Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
• Preventative Care such as oral hygiene instructions.
• Protective Sealants
• Disease Exam/Screening
• Dental Charting
• Instrumentation and Stain Removal such as periodontal debridement and scaling and root planing.
• Patient Management
• Nutrition Counseling
• Taking x-rays of diagnostic quality
• Interpretation of radiographs
• Preparing and sterilizing equipment
• Taking impressions and making study models
OAKLAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE Michigan
Dental Hygiene Associates Degree May 2015
Dental Assisting Certification Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Dental Assistant Sept. 2007-Nov. 2007
• Sterilized instruments and equipment
• Prepared instruments for dental hygienist and dentist
• Processing x-rays
• Local Anesthesia, Oakland Community College Highland Lakes, Michigan
• Nitrous Oxide- Oxygen Conscious Sedation, Oakland Community College July 2014
• Certified, CPR, Valid through November 2016
• State of Michigan Dental Hygiene Licensure
• Fluent in speaking Arabic
• Dentrix software