Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NatalieMiller_Resume
1201 Thomas Lane #7 ! Renton, WA 98055
740.339.0447 ! firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic designer seeking creative and/or design position with a mission-driven company that is excited about creative
design. Experience working from concept-to-execution with a variety of products and mediums, interacting with
customers, and meeting tight deadlines.
Graphics Assistant Jan. 2015 – Dec. 2015
South Carolina State Museum – Columbia, SC
• Created all graphics products and marketing materials for SCSM including billboards, magazine advertisements,
flyers, outdoor banners, panels, labels, internal signage for museum exhibits and programs.
• Developed marketing campaigns and aesthetic designs for museum programs, events and specials, as a member of
the marketing team.
Server Aug. 2014 – Dec. 2015
Pearlz Oyster Bar – Columbia, SC
• Delivered exceptional customer service in fast-paced, high-end dining environment.
• Memorized food, wine and spirit menu of 200+ items, familiar with preparation and flavor profiles.
Graphic Designer Jan. 2012 – May 2014
The Athens Messenger – Athens, OH
• Partnered with the sales team and clientele to create polished, aesthetically pleasing print and digital advertisements.
• Designed, on average, 75 advertisements weekly to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Sept. 2006 – May 2010
University of Rio Grande – Rio Grande, OH
Semester abroad at Trinity University – Carmarthen, Wales
• 10 years of service industry experience
• Layout design
• Font selection
• Communication skills
• Brand style recognition
• Locally and environmentally minded
• Swing Dance