Natalie Kambouri Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natalie Kambouri Resume
4 square d'anjou, Yerres, France, 91330 | C: 0033-65 21 91 807 | email@example.com
Enterprising and determined sales person , methodical, ensuring close monitoring . Strong
interpersonal skills , ability to persuade . Precise in work , competitive, with a strong
customer focus and sense of service. Perfectionist
Decisive problem solver
Organized and efficient
Motivated team player
Excellent communication skills
Excellent negotiating tactics
Articulate public speaker
Techniques of sale and marketing.
Competitiveness and commercial sense(direction).
Rigor, autonomy and organization in the execution of the work.
strong relational Qualities, Capacity to convince.
Strong client orientation and sense of service.
Capacity of teamwork.
Answered multiple phone lines, transferred calls to corresponding departments, filed
patient records and billed accordingly.
Greeted customers upon entrance and handled all cash and credit transactions.
Assisted customers over the phone regarding store operations, product, promotions
Apr 2015 to Oct 2015Administrative,Sales and Advertising assistant
FROID CUISINE EQUIPEMENT － Paris, France
- Inform customers about products or services offered by the company, save orders and
monitor them (delivery, settlement ... ) , resolving disputes or potential disputes .
- Assist the work of field sales and line manager ( management of their planning, tracking
orders , making appointments, preparing and monitoring of various actions.
- Ensure all tasks related to the administration of sales and managers
- Management of the website, social networks and backoffice (e-commerce )
- Writing and sending quotes , receiving and processing invoices
- Research of potentialpartners (suppliers, carriers , distributors ... ) in France or abroad and
any commercial events ( participation in fairs , canvassing, telephone reminders , file
Sep 2014 to Mar 2015HR and Marketing assistant for the region of Paris
ONLY YOU － Paris, France
- Recruitment of animation teams in Paris
- Placement / booking of facilitators on commercial activities
- Management of disputes over contracts and certificates Assedic
- Phone Training
- Quantified synthesis and results of the sales
- Personnel Administration : Attendance Management , calculate hours
- Sending and monitoring of animation material in stores
- Autonomy in the management of the Fair in the spring of wine for Carrefour (48 stores)
- Instruct and monitor business records (creation , synthesis, file updating, ... )
- Design of the structure activity monitoring tools , dashboards and update
- Update the professional and regulatory information and carry out archiving , filing
- Plan and organize communications operations and events (exhibitions, fairs)
- Carry out administrative monitoring of personnel files and organize the logistics of
recruiting and training
- Establish equipment orders , supplies , consumables and verify the compliance of deliveries
- Organize and track the performance requirements of office maintenance contracts ,
technical inspection of vehicles ...
- Coordinate the activities of a team
Jan 2011 to Mar 2014Various bilingual hostess missions
Various agencies － Paris, France
Physical and telephone reception
- Management of meeting rooms,taxis and hotel reservation
- Dispatching and postage of mail , GPS Collaboration
- Translation of documents French / Greek
Feb 2011 to Dec 2011Trainee in the department of Marketing and Public Relations
Action Global communication － Nicosia, Cyprus
- Visit trade shows to keep informed of new products and maintain contacts .
- Prospecting new clients.
- Market studies on local products and customers.
- Cold calling potential clients.
- Writing sales proposals and filling contracts
- Information to customers about products, prices and availability .
- Client Needs Analysis to present their products .
- Information to potential customers in seminars and other events.
- Planning of sales and prospecting routes .
- Translation of various documents into French / Greek / English
- Writing articles agency in various newspapers and potential advertising research agency
-Participation in the implementation of advertising campaigns
Aug 2009 to Aug 2010Incitives, Groups and Events officer
Amathus Public Ltd － Limassol, Cyprus
- Responsible for VIP tourists during their stay
- Managing costs and budget
- Identify customer needs and advise
- Research and selection of providers , suppliers , stakeholders , locations, for catering ,
entertainment, rentals, tourist guides ...
- Prepare quotations and contractualize provision of services with the customer
- Plan the completion of the event and design activities and follow up their progress
- Organize the logistics of the event and coordinate service providers , suppliers
- Check the conformity of achievements suppliers , subcontractors , service providers
- Travel management , visits to archaeological sites
Aug 2008 to Aug 2009Outside sales (on field)
Coca-Cola by (AD and City, agency) － Limassol, Cyprus
- Sale of the products of the company
- Advise(Recommend) and develop loyalty of the clientele.
- Present the products of the company, analyze the needs for the prospects and Possibly
negotiate new contracts
- Prospection of new customers (phone and physical)
- Interview(Maintenance) of the business connections with the customers.
Masters degree, Business Management Specialised in the Management of Human
Ecole Superieure de Commerce et de Gestion (ESCG) － Paris, France
2010Bachelor Degree , MBA Specialised in Public Relations and Advertising
European University Cyprus － Nicosia, Cyprus
2006High School Diploma, General Studies
Pascal English School － Nicosia, Cyprus
20049th and 10th grade , General Studies
American Academy － Limassol, Cyprus
Travelling ( UK, Belgium, Malta, Greece, Egypt, France, Democratic Republic of Congo,
Holland, Italy etc)
Reading (Psychology, social, mystery books)
Tennis, Pool, walking
Dancing, singing, debate, environmental and political issues/topics
•Contribution in a form of interview for ‘Racism and Xenophobia', The Pioneer Journal'
(Teachers and students journal of EUC), February 2010
•‘POFEN institution and European university Cyprus', The Observer'( University journal),
•‘The OXI parade day', ‘The Observer', October 2009
•‘Greetings from The Student Union ‘, The Observer', October 2009
•Dissertation on: ‘How does Green dot affects the attitudes of Cypriots from 18-25 years old
THIS RESEARCH PAPER IS AN ANALYSIS OF HOW GREEN DOT THE RECYCLING COMPANY IN
CYPRUS, INFLUENCES THE ATTITUDES OF CYPRIOTS FROM 18-25 LIVING IN NICOSIA
REGARDING WASTE PACKAGING THROUGH THEIR ADVERTISING AND INFORMATIVE
•English – Fluent written and spoken
•French – Fluent written and spoken
•Greek – Fluent written and very good written
•Linguala (African Language) – Very good written and spoken
•Spanish – Fair written and spoken