Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natalie's Resume2016
Phone: (904) 521-9896 | Email: N.Fernandezglobal@gmail.com
E D U C A T I O N
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH FLORIDA, Jacksonville, Florida
Bachelor of Science in Communications, Public Relations Concentration, December 2015
Honors: Dean’s List, Scheidel Scholarship Recipient, Winning Campaign for “Yoga 4 Change”
Activities: Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
Relevant Coursework: Mass Communication Research, Public Relations Writing,
Public Relations Cases, Advertising Media Graphics, Advertising
Design, Crisis Communications, and Campaigns
FLORIDA STATE COLLLEGE OF JACKSONVILLE, Jacksonville, Florida
Associate of Arts Degree, Attended August 2014 – May 2015
S K I L L S
• Microsoft Office: Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel
• Adobe Packages: Photoshop, InDesign
• Blogging: WordPress
P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
AXIA PUBLIC RELATIONS Jacksonville, Florida
Intern August 2015 – December 2015
• Created blog articles, news releases, media lists, social media posts, and media pitches.
• Attended several PRSA communication events for assigned research and projects.
• Trained incoming intern and promoted exciting team environment.
DUNKIN DONUTS / BASKIN ROBBINS Atlantic Beach Florida
Shift Leader October 2005 – October 2015
• Consistently provided customers with a "best in class" customer experience.
• Assisted management team with opening / closing store, inventory management,
merchandising, and other daily operations.
• Coached crew members throughout shift to meet sales goals.
• Resolved escalations and complaints to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
L A N G U A G E S
• Spanish: Reading and writing
L E A D E R S H I P A N D C O M M U N I T Y I N V O L V E M E N T
• Beaches Habitat, Volunteer
• Hands on Jacksonville, Volunteer
• Second Harvest Food Bank, Volunteer
I N T E R E S T S
• Interests include traveling, sports, acting, reading and volunteering.