Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NatalieDellamano.2015
3305 Saint Charles Rd
Columbia, MO 65201
Natalie has a strong background in business, nonprofit, and healthcare communication.
Her education and professional history has given her administrative leadership and
management skills as well as marketing, campaign development and social media
experience. Natalie is seeking a growing company with a team willing to explore new
methods to make their business thrive.
July 2014 -
January 2013 –
December 2005 –
January 2012 –
University of Missouri Health System, Columbia, MO
Patient Service Representative - Mizzou Therapy Services
• Created marketing materials and facilitated awareness and growth of new therapy clinic.
• Built and strengthened relationships with physicians, nurses, patients, and potential
• Improved office functions in new clinic such as insurance tracking, scheduling referred
patients, and the implementation of new software.
• Designed a potential patient analysis and tracked data received from Ellis Fischel
Cancer Center as part of a multidepartment-involved Quality Improvement project.
• Completed insurance authorizations, appeals, tracking, and documentation for providers
including: Medicare, Medicaid, Coventry, BCBS, Aetna, Etc.
• Managed & understood hold bills, TES edits, ICD-10 codes, and charge entries.
Robinson & Ries Orthodontics, Columbia, MO
Social Media & Event Manager
Sterilization Technician |Lab Assistant
• Coordinated philanthropy and community events.
• Established online presence including Business’s Facebook page where I attracted over
1500 new followers.
• Simultaneously managed other business social media including: Twitter, Pinterest,
Instagram, and YouTube.
• Designed advertisements and media content.
• Wrote training manuals and oriented new employees.
• Assisted during procedures and provided customer service.
• Operated machinery and collected records including intraoral photos and x-rays.
Planned Parenthood of Kansas & Mid-Missouri, Overland Park, KS
Education Department Intern |Community Educator
• Commenced and hosted professional gatherings.
• Educator for college-prep program, Kauffman Scholars, as well as at-risk children at
• Wrote & edited 15 curricula for courses taught across the KS and Mid-MO area.
• Independently taught large classes and co-facilitated courses with PP team.
• Expanded network and established new organizational relationships in community.
• Represented organization during various events in KS and MO.
University of Missouri – Columbia
Bachelor of Art in Communication
Minor in Sociology
News releases—Public speaking—Social media—Creative
problem solving—Event management—Campaign design—
Business networking—Training & Educating – Multicultural
sensitivity/Awareness – Marketing – Ordering medical &
Cerner Powerchart – Word – Publisher – PowerPoint – Excel –
Outlook – Centricity Frameworks (IDX) – iPortal – Therapy Source
– Halogen – PeopleSoft Finance