Natalia Skarpeta - C.V. (dancer)
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natalia Skarpeta - C.V. (dancer)
Flat 70, Queens Court,
W2 4QW London
Professional dancer, Dance Teacher, Fitness Instructor, Artist/Choreographer
I am a professional artist, dancer, dance teacher and fitness instructor. For the past seven years I have
built my working experience around fitness, sales, customer service, teaching and performing which
gave me the knowledge and the skills to not only deal with people in a very professional way but most of
all to build a high a level of trust and being able to adapt/accommodate different people’s needs. I
believe in excellent customer service and I know how to deliver it and I take pride in my dance and fitness
classes for their high energy and fun! My passion for dance is what drives me forward and I want to be
able to pass it on whether via teaching or via performing. As a choreographer I am dedicated to activism
and dance for social change.
• Silver, Gold , Gold Star medal in Argentine tango, ISTD, 2013-2014
• EMD (Exercise Movement and Dance) Community Affiliate
• Qualified Zumba Instructor and Zumba kids/ kids junior.
• Dance Summer school’s (2009/2013) : ballet, pau de deux, contemporary, actors
and dancer’s expression through dance and movement, contact improvisation, jazz.
• Intermediate ballet RAD (Royal Academy of Dance) qualification.
• Supervisor for Pineapple store, Covent Garden. Present
• Zumba Instructor and Ballet teacher with ‘The Movement Factory” 2014-present :
o Robert Fitzroy Academy- ballet afterschool club. Ages 4-7
o Kingswood Estate, Alternative therapies for Adults
o London School of Economics, Zumba for students
o Oak Lodge School, Dance afterschool club for kids with special needs. Ages 10-
o Nhs fitness program for hospitals and staff
o Lewisham Southwark college- Zumba for students and Staff members.
o Spotlight youth center. Zumba/ Fitness for ages 14-19
o Tidemill primary school. Afterschool club-zumba for kids. Ages 8-10
• Consecutive Zumba Instructor at the London Youth Games. 2014-2015
• Ballet teacher for Precision Ballet School. London, 2014
• Ballet teaching assistant with the Fulham Ballet School. Ages 2-5. 2013-14
• Demonstrator/Sales/Assistant manager with RDM CREATIONS at Hamleys toy
store, Regent Street, London. 2011- 2015
• Guest artist as a performer and choreographer with my own choreographic piece
“Broadway gone wrong” at the Secret Garden Party, 2014.
• Dancer/Soloist with “Dance of Life” professional tango company, Showcase in
Naples, Italy –06/2013 & Wapping festival -08/13
• Dancer with the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, at Move It Festival. 2012
• Performer for HRH Princess Anne at the official opening of Stratford campus.
• Flash mob for Asperity Employee Benefits. 09/13
• Meaning and Movement, contemporary/improvisation performance. 12/13
BIRKBERK UNIVERSITY /THE PLACE
BA in Performance: Dance/ Choreography, in association with Matthew Bourne’s “New
Adventures” and The Place 2015
UNIVERCITY OF ARTS LONDON, CAMBERWELL
PGDip in Conservation of Fine Art 2010
UNIVERSITY OF IOΑNNINA, GREECE
Degree in Fine Arts and Art sciences 2009
Native Greek speaker; Fluent English; Conversational German
Available upon request