Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Natalia Podvoyskaya
More than 15 years of experience in operation efficiency and transformation.
Banking experience 2012-pr.time
Since 2012 is setting and running key strategic program for improving efficiency in Ops at one of the leading Russian
bank (Sberbank). Current position Head of Operations Strategy&Transformation Department, Managing director
(headcount 30 FTE)
- Built Target operation model and strategy achievement plan 2018
- Running Transformation Program (2015-2016). For 2 years: 17,700 to 13,000, 200 mln.USD saving, NPV – 380
mln.USD, PBP – 1 year, decrease cost per transaction 50%, DPMO per transaction 70%, for 2015: 19% of
headcount reduction (from 17,700 to 14,300), 55 mln.USD saving
- Running Program of Operational Excellence including several strategic projects (2014-2017): building workflow and
BPM between front-office and back-office SSCs and between government, rebuilding claim process, rebuilding new
end of day and accounting process, rebuilding credit support process, building transaction monitoring system
- Running Program of Centralization Ops&IT for subsidiary banks, including: Target Operating Model, Model of E2E
reengineering, KPIs&business-case, Center of excellence and implementation plan for SB Europe and CIS-banks
- Built new SSC for new business-line Wealth management
- Portfolio management: rebuilt new system of portfolio management for Ops projects
- 25% of headcount reduction (from 23,600 to 17,700), 400 mln. USD saving, NPV – 460 mln.USD, PBP – 1,2
years, increase staff productivity from 20% to 34% and quality to 4-5sigma
- Transformation of payments, back-office and accounting functions, including: Target Operating Model, Model of
E2E reengineering, KPIs&business-case, Customer Care model, Center of excellence implementation, Pick-
- Built all parts of Service model framework
Consulting experience 2001-2012
Since 2001 worked at several consulting companies, including KPMG where final position was a Director, Leader of
SSC&FM practice in CIS (headcount 45 FTE of the core-team). Key responsibility - sales and client relationship,
building practices of FM-service in CIS.
Annual revenue increased in 3 times within 5 years – from 1 mln.USD to 7 mln.USD;
More than 15 projects were successfully implemented.
Key programs and projects:
Shared Service Centre implementation for: one of the leading banks (payment operations), Telecom Company
(accounting, HR, procurement); media company (accounting, HR, procurement); oil&gas company (accounting).
Average result – 30-50% of headcount reduction.
Finance function optimization, finance strategy and finance function integration for: industrial holding; pulp&paper
company, media company; telecom company (mobile and fix lines), several oil&gas companies. Average result –
25-35% of headcount reduction.
Cost reduction and Operations improvement for: metals and mining holdings, telecom company, power generating
company, real estate companies. Average result – 10-15% costs saving.
Budgeting and forecasting, MIS, SAP-implementation support for: Telecom company, global leader in Hi-Tech
industry, power& utilities company, oil&gas companies.
2015 IPMA certification Level B, IELTS certification
12 years' of teaching in Lomonosov Moscow state university (Economic faculty) several courses «Strategic
management», «General management», «Management consulting», «Project management», «Change management»
2010, 2003, 2001 – Moscow state university. Economic faculty – PhD, MA, Bachelor’s degree.
2010, 2008 – The Chicago GSB. «Accelerated development program», «Finance management program»
Different internal KPMG trainings in project management, finance management, outsourcing, cost reduction,
negotiations, leadership and people development, LEAN, cost reduction, program management
PERSONAL DATA: +7 916 349 22 29, email@example.com, married, two children, current location: